Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Reb Ragamouse's Art Shop (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rexcaliburr

Thank you! And of course! I added you in. And I can do those goggles no problem!

It might be a bit since the current commission is very complex, but I'll be sure to ping you!
@Rexcaliburr

Thank you! And of course! I added you in. And I can do those goggles no problem!

It might be a bit since the current commission is very complex, but I'll be sure to ping you!
cfbAg8O.png
@Rebmakash No worries, please do take your time ^^ would you rather I paid half up front?
@Rebmakash No worries, please do take your time ^^ would you rather I paid half up front?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Thanks, but you don't need to. No one's burned me yet, so since art takes as long as it takes, I'd prefer not to tie up your funds until you get your piece. :)
@Rexcaliburr

Thanks, but you don't need to. No one's burned me yet, so since art takes as long as it takes, I'd prefer not to tie up your funds until you get your piece. :)
cfbAg8O.png
@Rebmakash Alright! Thank you so much ^^
@Rebmakash Alright! Thank you so much ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

No problem, talk to you soon!
@Rexcaliburr

No problem, talk to you soon!
cfbAg8O.png
[quote name="Rebmakash" date=2016-02-24 22:21:54] @UnbridledPassion Sorry that took a bit. I was having trouble getting him on model. (Translation: I was tired the last few days and couldn't draw worth a lick.) ANYWAY, I hope this is up to expectations so far? [img]http://i.imgur.com/9q0FSMv.png[/img] [/quote] :-o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [size=5] wow[/size] That is amazing! Yes I'm very thrilled with it @rebmakash I will get my 2nd request in very very soon since you're moving faster than I expected.
Rebmakash wrote on 2016-02-24:
@UnbridledPassion

Sorry that took a bit. I was having trouble getting him on model. (Translation: I was tired the last few days and couldn't draw worth a lick.) ANYWAY, I hope this is up to expectations so far?

9q0FSMv.png

:-o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow

That is amazing! Yes I'm very thrilled with it @rebmakash
I will get my 2nd request in very very soon since you're moving faster than I expected.
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion

Thank you, glad you approve! And glad I'm moving faster than expected. XD; I've started the color blocking, since I'm off today, and I should finish this weekend, or even tonight if it goes smoothly.
@UnbridledPassion

Thank you, glad you approve! And glad I'm moving faster than expected. XD; I've started the color blocking, since I'm off today, and I should finish this weekend, or even tonight if it goes smoothly.
cfbAg8O.png
@UnbridledPassion

Whoowee, that was a lot of layers! As far as price goes... I'm really not sure? I know that for your daughter, since I did full-body on the podids, but they were just familiars, I said 250,000t. These are just apparel items, just a bunch of them. Maybe the same price? What do you think? (I know I struggled a bit to make sure it didn't look too busy and needed to add a few extra layers to push darkness. I hope it looks okay?)

Finished and in color!
@UnbridledPassion

Whoowee, that was a lot of layers! As far as price goes... I'm really not sure? I know that for your daughter, since I did full-body on the podids, but they were just familiars, I said 250,000t. These are just apparel items, just a bunch of them. Maybe the same price? What do you think? (I know I struggled a bit to make sure it didn't look too busy and needed to add a few extra layers to push darkness. I hope it looks okay?)

Finished and in color!
cfbAg8O.png
@rebmakash

OHHHHH it turned out beautiful!!! Will send payment right away!
@rebmakash

OHHHHH it turned out beautiful!!! Will send payment right away!
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion

VERY glad you approve! And thank you!
@UnbridledPassion

VERY glad you approve! And thank you!
cfbAg8O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7