Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Psych Graphics} CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeesss! That's an amazing idea! Thank you so much! Messaging you the details now! @Emerarudo
Yeesss! That's an amazing idea! Thank you so much! Messaging you the details now! @Emerarudo
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@Emerarudo
Hello, I'm wondering if you could make a small hatchery package for me? Please let me know if I can send the details.
@Emerarudo
Hello, I'm wondering if you could make a small hatchery package for me? Please let me know if I can send the details.
68c52a0d90.gif
@ExitEntrance

Yes you can! It might take some time though, since I´m currently working on two other orders
@ExitEntrance

Yes you can! It might take some time though, since I´m currently working on two other orders
@Emerarudo
It's ok, I'm not in a hurry) I've made an order to another artist 3 months ago, but they still can't make one for me, because of some problems I guess, so I found you.
So, here are the details:
Order type: small hatchery pack
Images: I don't have exact images in mind... I like geometry and fancy minimalistic fractal designs.
*Colors: I have a pair of Red and Molten, and their colors I like the most, so I think they could be colors of my hatchery's design: deep reds and burgundy, and light blue-greens and blues as accents.
*Other: Basically, I'm going to make a hatchery where some plague subspecies would be. I think, it would be good if you add something like "subspecies here" somewhere on a banner or such. I don't really know how I would name my hatchery, I don't have imaginaton to be honest, but "Exit Entrance Hatchery" will be ok as a name.
Pairs:
Subspecies:
Warboy + Curare = Envenomed
Jetfire + Sysop = Malvare
Melissa + Klez = Trojan
Non-subspecies:
Red + Molten = Blood Flower
Neurotox + Liquid = Poisonous Dream
@Emerarudo
It's ok, I'm not in a hurry) I've made an order to another artist 3 months ago, but they still can't make one for me, because of some problems I guess, so I found you.
So, here are the details:
Order type: small hatchery pack
Images: I don't have exact images in mind... I like geometry and fancy minimalistic fractal designs.
*Colors: I have a pair of Red and Molten, and their colors I like the most, so I think they could be colors of my hatchery's design: deep reds and burgundy, and light blue-greens and blues as accents.
*Other: Basically, I'm going to make a hatchery where some plague subspecies would be. I think, it would be good if you add something like "subspecies here" somewhere on a banner or such. I don't really know how I would name my hatchery, I don't have imaginaton to be honest, but "Exit Entrance Hatchery" will be ok as a name.
Pairs:
Subspecies:
Warboy + Curare = Envenomed
Jetfire + Sysop = Malvare
Melissa + Klez = Trojan
Non-subspecies:
Red + Molten = Blood Flower
Neurotox + Liquid = Poisonous Dream
68c52a0d90.gif
@ExitEntrance

I think that´s a really good hatchery name! I suggest you go for it, then people will relate it to you as well c:

I will probably be able to start working tonight or tomorrow c:
@ExitEntrance

I think that´s a really good hatchery name! I suggest you go for it, then people will relate it to you as well c:

I will probably be able to start working tonight or tomorrow c:
@Emerarudo
Thank you! I think so too, and your opinion is really helpful! It's done then, the name will be "Exit Entrance Hatchery"))

Thank you. I'm ready to send you the funds whenever you tell to.
@Emerarudo
Thank you! I think so too, and your opinion is really helpful! It's done then, the name will be "Exit Entrance Hatchery"))

Thank you. I'm ready to send you the funds whenever you tell to.
68c52a0d90.gif
@ExitEntrance

Oki doki :D
@ExitEntrance

Oki doki :D
Bump
Bump
I'd like to order a hatchery expansion package! :) it's needs a little more! Same style as last time, I'll message you the pair info! Still with tree names plz! @Emerarudo
I'd like to order a hatchery expansion package! :) it's needs a little more! Same style as last time, I'll message you the pair info! Still with tree names plz! @Emerarudo
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
@WillowThorn

Thank you very much for coming back to me! I´ll see when I get the time to do them, but you can message me the info now c:
@WillowThorn

Thank you very much for coming back to me! I´ll see when I get the time to do them, but you can message me the info now c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8