Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Psych Graphics} CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Heya, so, I need a few things - headings and subheadings, as well as divider designs for my shop, as well as a banner and a button for my personal profile and forum signature.

My shop page is here . Anything in bold I will need as a heading, and you can see where I have tried to divide it up.

For my banner, I would like one with a galactic theme, with the words exactly as they are on my current signature - with the words in bold, and italicised on the last line, like it is now, in a fairly simple font - similar to the one used now, in white.

For the button, a round one for my signature, if you could do one like the badges, just to show off that it's a writing shop, it would be awesome. I would like it to be a clickable one to my shop page, please.

For the dividers, I would like something along these lines, please.

And for the buttons, if you could just look at what I have mentioned, and I will leave it up to you what you think would work.

If I could get a quote for all this, please, it would be magnificent.

So, the numbers would be:

1x Banner
1x Button
1x Forum Divider
1x Heading

And, if you feel up for it, you could even do the entire word count prices as a single vertical banner, and send me the quote for it - I would be happy to pay for it. Means it would be easier to read, and reference. That's only if you feel up for it.

If you're willing to throw in a little discount, I can throw in an advertising box for your shop at the bottom of my shop, so people can come and give your's a look if they like the artwork
Heya, so, I need a few things - headings and subheadings, as well as divider designs for my shop, as well as a banner and a button for my personal profile and forum signature.

My shop page is here . Anything in bold I will need as a heading, and you can see where I have tried to divide it up.

For my banner, I would like one with a galactic theme, with the words exactly as they are on my current signature - with the words in bold, and italicised on the last line, like it is now, in a fairly simple font - similar to the one used now, in white.

For the button, a round one for my signature, if you could do one like the badges, just to show off that it's a writing shop, it would be awesome. I would like it to be a clickable one to my shop page, please.

For the dividers, I would like something along these lines, please.

And for the buttons, if you could just look at what I have mentioned, and I will leave it up to you what you think would work.

If I could get a quote for all this, please, it would be magnificent.

So, the numbers would be:

1x Banner
1x Button
1x Forum Divider
1x Heading

And, if you feel up for it, you could even do the entire word count prices as a single vertical banner, and send me the quote for it - I would be happy to pay for it. Means it would be easier to read, and reference. That's only if you feel up for it.

If you're willing to throw in a little discount, I can throw in an advertising box for your shop at the bottom of my shop, so people can come and give your's a look if they like the artwork
Shine forth, children of the stars
But always remember
Never shine alone
Come and check out my writing shop! Interesting things to read and information on commission prices
Vaer's Quotes, Bios, and Short Stories
Bump
Bump
@Emerarudo
Do you have any more divider examples?
@Emerarudo
Do you have any more divider examples?
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox

Yes, they are between the buttons and badges c:
@TheSilverFox

Yes, they are between the buttons and badges c:
@Emerarudo
More, as in, more than what is shown?
@Emerarudo
More, as in, more than what is shown?
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your question xD here is one more, made for a customer: [img]http://i.imgur.com/StNWGsi.png[/img] I don´t have any more examples on this, but I´m working on expanding my example selection c:
@TheSilverFox

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood your question xD here is one more, made for a customer:
StNWGsi.png

I don´t have any more examples on this, but I´m working on expanding my example selection c:
@Emerarudo
Hm, thanks.
@Emerarudo
Hm, thanks.
ir82bPv.png
@Emerarudo

Hello! o: This looks really neat, and I'm glad to see someone is selling this sort of thing (I can at least semi-draw and write, but graphical design is beyond me...) I'm looking to open a hatchery, and wonder whether it'd be okay to only provide 3 of the 5 breeding pairs for the small hatchery package at the moment. o: If not, I can probably figure out two other pairs, but, was just curious!

Order type: Small Hatchery Package
Images: I don't have any images I'd specifically want, but I'm a huge fan of greyscale, particularly black/white with some contrasts. If possible, I'd like the majority of the theme to follow the black/white/grey color-scheme, with a couple of hints of deep reds thrown in somewhere to cement the Plague theme. The name of the hatchery is going to be 'Inverted Hatchery', so something somehow related to that might also be neat. o: It's up to you, really! I like semi-creepy themes, but that isn't a requirement!
*Colors: Like I mentioned, black/white/grey, with some touches of red as you see fit. o: I like contrast a lot.
*Other: I can PM you regarding the breeding pairs and their ranges? Also, could the button be an advertisement for my leveling service as opposed to the hatchery? o: The leveling service is also titled Inverted Leveling, but if that's too long, feel free to just put 'Leveling' or something on the button.
@Emerarudo

Hello! o: This looks really neat, and I'm glad to see someone is selling this sort of thing (I can at least semi-draw and write, but graphical design is beyond me...) I'm looking to open a hatchery, and wonder whether it'd be okay to only provide 3 of the 5 breeding pairs for the small hatchery package at the moment. o: If not, I can probably figure out two other pairs, but, was just curious!

Order type: Small Hatchery Package
Images: I don't have any images I'd specifically want, but I'm a huge fan of greyscale, particularly black/white with some contrasts. If possible, I'd like the majority of the theme to follow the black/white/grey color-scheme, with a couple of hints of deep reds thrown in somewhere to cement the Plague theme. The name of the hatchery is going to be 'Inverted Hatchery', so something somehow related to that might also be neat. o: It's up to you, really! I like semi-creepy themes, but that isn't a requirement!
*Colors: Like I mentioned, black/white/grey, with some touches of red as you see fit. o: I like contrast a lot.
*Other: I can PM you regarding the breeding pairs and their ranges? Also, could the button be an advertisement for my leveling service as opposed to the hatchery? o: The leveling service is also titled Inverted Leveling, but if that's too long, feel free to just put 'Leveling' or something on the button.
10ll7KY.jpgMJKRSu8.png
@Inversion

You can indeed! I´ll probably start working on your order this Friday, I´m going out on an event right after school tomorrow c:

Since you only want 3 breeding cards I´m thinking your price for the full package will be 40.000 treasure, since the original price for a small hatchery package is already lowered a lot. Is that okay for you?
@Inversion

You can indeed! I´ll probably start working on your order this Friday, I´m going out on an event right after school tomorrow c:

Since you only want 3 breeding cards I´m thinking your price for the full package will be 40.000 treasure, since the original price for a small hatchery package is already lowered a lot. Is that okay for you?
@Emerarudo

That sounds great! o: Would you like me to go ahead and send you the treasure? I'll message you about the breeding cards later tonight, most likely.
@Emerarudo

That sounds great! o: Would you like me to go ahead and send you the treasure? I'll message you about the breeding cards later tonight, most likely.
10ll7KY.jpgMJKRSu8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8