Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Biskitten's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96
@biskitten ohhh wow i love it *_* the pose is super neat, and i love how you did the wings! and the little fluff chin he's got going on omg..he looks fantastic, thank you so much! i'll have to come back later to get his counterpart drawn because he looks awesome in your style! :y (your lineart is some of the cleanest i've ever seen idk how you do it but it's incredible) [img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/20e169f1c152a0e4c393c9c2688cd556/tumblr_o2qebkXEhD1uh3x51o3_75sq.png[/img]
@biskitten

ohhh wow i love it *_* the pose is super neat, and i love how you did the wings! and the little fluff chin he's got going on omg..he looks fantastic, thank you so much! i'll have to come back later to get his counterpart drawn because he looks awesome in your style! :y (your lineart is some of the cleanest i've ever seen idk how you do it but it's incredible)

tumblr_o2qebkXEhD1uh3x51o3_75sq.png
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Zangoose I'm really glad you like it! (considering im a fan of your work as well). I'll certainly enjoy seeing you again should you come back! pwp
@Zangoose I'm really glad you like it! (considering im a fan of your work as well). I'll certainly enjoy seeing you again should you come back! pwp
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
@Valishtu Thank you for your interest! :o
@Valishtu Thank you for your interest! :o
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten How much would a dragon like her cost(So I know how much I need to set aside): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=206592][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2066/206592_350.png[/img][/url] (Since I know some of her apparel will probably be counted as complex. x3
@biskitten
How much would a dragon like her cost(So I know how much I need to set aside):
206592_350.png
(Since I know some of her apparel will probably be counted as complex. x3
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu I have a 5 apparel limit, but I can extend that if you're willing to pay a bit more. :o
Also to give a proper quote I'd need to know what type of commission you're interested in. (Painted Bust/ Painted Fullbody/ Lined Bust/ Lined Fullbody)
@Valishtu I have a 5 apparel limit, but I can extend that if you're willing to pay a bit more. :o
Also to give a proper quote I'd need to know what type of commission you're interested in. (Painted Bust/ Painted Fullbody/ Lined Bust/ Lined Fullbody)
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten
Woops! Sorry thought I said which one...I was thinking a lined fullbody, please! And I don't mind paying a bit more. :3
@biskitten
Woops! Sorry thought I said which one...I was thinking a lined fullbody, please! And I don't mind paying a bit more. :3
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu alright! Base price is $25, so at 5 apparel limit if the apparel is complex I'd bump it up to $28. I can raise the limit to 8 apparel for ultimately $35? Depending on what we agree on those would be my estimates.
@Valishtu alright! Base price is $25, so at 5 apparel limit if the apparel is complex I'd bump it up to $28. I can raise the limit to 8 apparel for ultimately $35? Depending on what we agree on those would be my estimates.
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten
Sounds good to me! ^-^
@biskitten
Sounds good to me! ^-^
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Wonderful! Thank you again for your interest, I appreciate it.
@Valishtu Wonderful! Thank you again for your interest, I appreciate it.
ZiOEY0u.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U8Rj9Pt.png[/img] [b]CHIBI SPECIAL![/b] This will be added as a special, to become a full part of the shop later. Unlike other orders, you can get up to two dragons in one piece. 5 apparel limit lifts to an 8 apparel limit with a two dragon piece. [center][b]Chibi:[/b] $10 USD/ 1000g /650,000t (extra character) +$7.50 USD/ 750g /487,500t[/center] @bit @Wilko @violette @Moons @felistopaz @superstar @rattus @Astori @Infectionary @serpens @Dismall @Naaru @Artisms @Weathering @Whimzica
U8Rj9Pt.png

CHIBI SPECIAL! This will be added as a special, to become a full part of the shop later. Unlike other orders, you can get up to two dragons in one piece. 5 apparel limit lifts to an 8 apparel limit with a two dragon piece.
Chibi: $10 USD/ 1000g /650,000t
(extra character) +$7.50 USD/ 750g /487,500t

@bit @Wilko @violette @Moons @felistopaz @superstar @rattus @Astori @Infectionary @serpens @Dismall @Naaru @Artisms @Weathering @Whimzica
ZiOEY0u.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96