Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Eythel's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Azuri Here you go :) [img]http://puu.sh/msEyM/1978db4889.png[/img]
@Azuri Here you go :)

1978db4889.png
[center]@Eythel [b]Username[/b]: Sasha [b]Type of Drawing[/b]: Colored Gijinka Bust [b]Dragon or Character[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18741145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187412/18741145_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Familiar[/b]: N/A [b]Specifications/References/Personality[/b]: I don't have anything laid out for her in the ways of design, I was wondering if you'd be up for designing her gijinka for me? I totally leave it up to you, and I promise I won't be disappointed with what you decide cx The only thing I ask is that her horns be a part of the design. She's got general personality traits in her bio, and in her day-to-day activities she's a part-time healer alongside my Clan's main healer. She follows Misha everywhere because she wants to be the best healer she can, even if she's pretty clumsy and awkward. She can be charismatic and charming (or cute, as most would say) but can also be very shy when any direct attention is pointed at her, and is often, if not always, smiling and having a good time no matter what she's doing.[/center]
@Eythel

Username: Sasha
Type of Drawing: Colored Gijinka Bust
Dragon or Character:
18741145_350.png

Familiar: N/A
Specifications/References/Personality: I don't have anything laid out for her in the ways of design, I was wondering if you'd be up for designing her gijinka for me? I totally leave it up to you, and I promise I won't be disappointed with what you decide cx The only thing I ask is that her horns be a part of the design.
She's got general personality traits in her bio, and in her day-to-day activities she's a part-time healer alongside my Clan's main healer. She follows Misha everywhere because she wants to be the best healer she can, even if she's pretty clumsy and awkward. She can be charismatic and charming (or cute, as most would say) but can also be very shy when any direct attention is pointed at her, and is often, if not always, smiling and having a good time no matter what she's doing.
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
@Sasha She sounds fun to draw! Once you send over payment I'll start :)
@Sasha She sounds fun to draw! Once you send over payment I'll start :)
@Eythel Would you do a full body color? An if so how much would it be?
@Eythel Would you do a full body color? An if so how much would it be?
HzGpUHb.png
@WolfyGhostt I could do a full body color! It'll just take me a lot longer because coloring takes a bit of time for me ;w; So for flat color with no shading or blending it will be 500 gems or 325kt and with blending and shading it will be 1000 gems or 650kt, does that sound ok?
@WolfyGhostt I could do a full body color! It'll just take me a lot longer because coloring takes a bit of time for me ;w; So for flat color with no shading or blending it will be 500 gems or 325kt and with blending and shading it will be 1000 gems or 650kt, does that sound ok?
@Eythel That does sound like fair prices but I don't have the treasures for that so I'll go for a full body uncolored for now! ^_^

Username: WolfyGhostt
Type of Drawing: Fullbody uncolored
Dragon or Character: Link
Familiar: (if choosing the gijinka + familiar option)
Specifications/References/Personality: Could you make his two tails fullyish like fox tails?
Could you take away the design in the scarf an the frills at the end of it? He is kind an protective, he is always with his partner in battle, he loves adventuring
@Eythel That does sound like fair prices but I don't have the treasures for that so I'll go for a full body uncolored for now! ^_^

Username: WolfyGhostt
Type of Drawing: Fullbody uncolored
Dragon or Character: Link
Familiar: (if choosing the gijinka + familiar option)
Specifications/References/Personality: Could you make his two tails fullyish like fox tails?
Could you take away the design in the scarf an the frills at the end of it? He is kind an protective, he is always with his partner in battle, he loves adventuring
HzGpUHb.png
@WolfyGhostt Oh he looks adorable to draw! ^_^ So just double checking, you want the scarf to be one color, no designs?
@WolfyGhostt Oh he looks adorable to draw! ^_^ So just double checking, you want the scarf to be one color, no designs?
@Eythel Yeah no designs xD One color? Sorry I'm a bit confused with that since I asked for uncolored drawing? :3
@Eythel Yeah no designs xD One color? Sorry I'm a bit confused with that since I asked for uncolored drawing? :3
HzGpUHb.png
@Eythel

you will do ocs yes?
if so i would like to order a colored bust :^)

(i'll get to the order form once you confirm hh)
@Eythel

you will do ocs yes?
if so i would like to order a colored bust :^)

(i'll get to the order form once you confirm hh)
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@WolfyGhostt Sorry XD I meant just no designs

Once you send over payment I'll start! :3
@WolfyGhostt Sorry XD I meant just no designs

Once you send over payment I'll start! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6