Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Prophecy Bios,rp, Lore shop (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^
^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
^
^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon
Can I order more than one bio~? ^_^
@DescendentMoon
Can I order more than one bio~? ^_^
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@MidnightFS of course just please do a order form per ^^ ill do as many as you order.
@MidnightFS of course just please do a order form per ^^ ill do as many as you order.
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon I'll do 3 for now! ^_^ [b]Your user:[/b] MidnightFS [b]Your lair ID:[/b] #30024 [b]Your dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25692438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256925/25692438_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] 1-2 pages [b]What you're wanting:[/b] Some information about their backstory and a fairly good description of their personality, in depth. It can be written in as a story or just as separate sections. Really any way you want to write it~ [b]How much freedom do you wish me to use while writing:[/b] As much as you want~ I only have some basics in mind for each dragon, which you can find in their bios. [b]Do I have permission to use your bio as an example for here in the shop?[/b] Absolutely! [b]Your user:[/b] MidnightFS [b]Your lair ID:[/b] #30024 [b]Your dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25707819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257079/25707819_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] 1-2 pages [b]What you're wanting:[/b] Some information about their backstory and a fairly good description of their personality, in depth. It can be written in as a story or just as separate sections. Really any way you want to write it~ [b]How much freedom do you wish me to use while writing:[/b] As much as you want~ I only have some basics in mind for each dragon, which you can find in their bios [b]Do I have permission to use your bio as an example for here in the shop?[/b] Absolutely! [b]Your user:[/b] MidnightFS [b]Your lair ID:[/b] #30024 [b]Your dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25198655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251987/25198655_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] 1-2 pages [b]What you're wanting:[/b] Some information about their backstory and a fairly good description of their personality, in depth. It can be written in as a story or just as separate sections. Really any way you want to write it~ [b]How much freedom do you wish me to use while writing:[/b] As much as you want~ I only have some basics in mind for each dragon, which you can find in their bios [b]Do I have permission to use your bio as an example for here in the shop?[/b] Absolutely!
@DescendentMoon
I'll do 3 for now! ^_^

Your user: MidnightFS
Your lair ID: #30024
Your dragon(s):

25692438_350.png

Length: 1-2 pages
What you're wanting: Some information about their backstory and a fairly good description of their personality, in depth. It can be written in as a story or just as separate sections. Really any way you want to write it~
How much freedom do you wish me to use while writing: As much as you want~ I only have some basics in mind for each dragon, which you can find in their bios.
Do I have permission to use your bio as an example for here in the shop? Absolutely!

Your dragon(s):

25707819_350.png

What you're wanting: Some information about their backstory and a fairly good description of their personality, in depth. It can be written in as a story or just as separate sections. Really any way you want to write it~
How much freedom do you wish me to use while writing: As much as you want~ I only have some basics in mind for each dragon, which you can find in their bios
Do I have permission to use your bio as an example for here in the shop? Absolutely!

Your dragon(s):

25198655_350.png

How much freedom do you wish me to use while writing: As much as you want~ I only have some basics in mind for each dragon, which you can find in their bios
@MidnightFS awesome! Do you want me to do them all at once for a total or do each seperately priced?
@MidnightFS awesome! Do you want me to do them all at once for a total or do each seperately priced?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon
Let's just do them each separately~ I'll pay you as you finish them~ ^_^
@DescendentMoon
Let's just do them each separately~ I'll pay you as you finish them~ ^_^
@MidnightFS sounds good and for your mirror the creep factor i assume you mean like creep as in gross not as in like follows young girls am i correct? Also i saw the spiral watches outposts do either of the other two have something specific they do for the lair?
@MidnightFS sounds good and for your mirror the creep factor i assume you mean like creep as in gross not as in like follows young girls am i correct? Also i saw the spiral watches outposts do either of the other two have something specific they do for the lair?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon
Yeah, creep as in gross or scary. Definitely not a little girl stalker XD

And the mirror is a Witchdoctor, but he's more of a pain than helpful with that job.
The PC gathers insects to feed the insectavores of the clan~
@DescendentMoon
Yeah, creep as in gross or scary. Definitely not a little girl stalker XD

And the mirror is a Witchdoctor, but he's more of a pain than helpful with that job.
The PC gathers insects to feed the insectavores of the clan~
@MidnightFS wonderful! Thank you ^^ they will be done by monday afternoon
@MidnightFS wonderful! Thank you ^^ they will be done by monday afternoon
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10