Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Prophecy Bios,rp, Lore shop (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@StoicPotato working on the bios now :D
@StoicPotato working on the bios now :D
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@StoicPotato, your bios are done. Please have a look at them within in Prophecy's bio, if they are good send the payment which will be 20tk, 10tk per dragon. Once I receive the payment I will reply back with the bios and my shop's banner so I keep credit for writing, and you can always find this forum anytime you'd like.
@StoicPotato, your bios are done. Please have a look at them within in Prophecy's bio, if they are good send the payment which will be 20tk, 10tk per dragon. Once I receive the payment I will reply back with the bios and my shop's banner so I keep credit for writing, and you can always find this forum anytime you'd like.
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore these bios. You are incredible, I will send payment to you in a moment. What you've done with Potato and Zucchini is just wonderful, and helps me a lot. My progens are going to be sooooo happy.
@DescendentMoon
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore these bios. You are incredible, I will send payment to you in a moment. What you've done with Potato and Zucchini is just wonderful, and helps me a lot. My progens are going to be sooooo happy.
@StoicPotato Awe shucks, thank ya Sweets. I am glad you like them ^^ And will be here if you ever wish my services again
@StoicPotato Awe shucks, thank ya Sweets. I am glad you like them ^^ And will be here if you ever wish my services again
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
User: K9warlock
ID:164164
Dragon(s): Pride and Forrest

Forrest:
The leader of my lair and the maiden of peace. Her mate is Hamadryas (located in another lair) (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=151063&tab=dragon&did=18354902)
Has no children. Has a personal Guard called "The Flowerfall Guard" (currently only Pride is in it however i will add more ... eventually)

Pride:
Former lair leader, Mate Lamium (in a different lair) (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=151063&tab=dragon&did=13681704) has no children she is in touch with. Head of the flowerfall Guard

Freedom: Go wild
Permission: Go ahead use this bio(s) as a reference
Length: 1 page each
NOTE: I have a "two page ticket"
User: K9warlock
ID:164164
Dragon(s): Pride and Forrest

Forrest:
The leader of my lair and the maiden of peace. Her mate is Hamadryas (located in another lair) (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=151063&tab=dragon&did=18354902)
Has no children. Has a personal Guard called "The Flowerfall Guard" (currently only Pride is in it however i will add more ... eventually)

Pride:
Former lair leader, Mate Lamium (in a different lair) (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=151063&tab=dragon&did=13681704) has no children she is in touch with. Head of the flowerfall Guard

Freedom: Go wild
Permission: Go ahead use this bio(s) as a reference
Length: 1 page each
NOTE: I have a "two page ticket"
@DescendentMoon
@DescendentMoon
@MushroomEmpress
Will look back at this later :)
@MushroomEmpress
Will look back at this later :)
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress thank you for your consideration, I hope I will be able to work with you.
@MushroomEmpress thank you for your consideration, I hope I will be able to work with you.
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@K9warlock anything I should know special about the flower fall guard? I love doing guard stuff!
@K9warlock anything I should know special about the flower fall guard? I love doing guard stuff!
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@descendentmoon I don't know i am actually very uncreative however all members MUST have a flowerfall so you can have fun created the Flowerfall guard lore if you would like
@descendentmoon I don't know i am actually very uncreative however all members MUST have a flowerfall so you can have fun created the Flowerfall guard lore if you would like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10