Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed-USD/T/G) Stormheart's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77 78
Yep it is! Sent!
Yep it is! Sent!
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
Hi Stormheart! Could I get a full body sketch of my boy Dulaman pls? And a pixel of Eireann, if that's okay. (i can only pay in treasure for both tho)
Hi Stormheart! Could I get a full body sketch of my boy Dulaman pls? And a pixel of Eireann, if that's okay. (i can only pay in treasure for both tho)
7AGqN22.png
water, water everywhere
ping me, or I may not see your message
Sorry, I was gonna edit that when I got back but then I just kinda fell asleep.

So, you can draw either of my favourite characters, who her one you want. Just a headshot, here are the descriptions:

Drypto: Solid black, but shiny-ish, sleek black very short coat but with a long, sleek mane. Longish muzzle and upright pointed ears. Missing right eye, scars are straight down the eyelid, which is split in the centre. Eyes are black, lean shape
Expression- something, seductive-y look, you know what he's like

Wander: A dull sort of black, dark brown cheeks, dark brown back of neck but with bits of black scattered throughout, fur is long and shaggy, but raggedy and patchy (patchy on the neck, not the face), shorter muzzle and ears than the latter, but not super short either, ears also aren't quite as pointed at the tips, gaunt, underweight, though I'm not sure how well that would show on just had a headshot. Eyes are a very bark brown. There's a scar on his left cheek but it's mostly hidden by fur.
Expression - serious, but a little lacklustre and hopeless

Hope that's clear enough, tell me if you want me to add anything (P.S I'd be paying in gems)
Sorry, I was gonna edit that when I got back but then I just kinda fell asleep.

So, you can draw either of my favourite characters, who her one you want. Just a headshot, here are the descriptions:

Drypto: Solid black, but shiny-ish, sleek black very short coat but with a long, sleek mane. Longish muzzle and upright pointed ears. Missing right eye, scars are straight down the eyelid, which is split in the centre. Eyes are black, lean shape
Expression- something, seductive-y look, you know what he's like

Wander: A dull sort of black, dark brown cheeks, dark brown back of neck but with bits of black scattered throughout, fur is long and shaggy, but raggedy and patchy (patchy on the neck, not the face), shorter muzzle and ears than the latter, but not super short either, ears also aren't quite as pointed at the tips, gaunt, underweight, though I'm not sure how well that would show on just had a headshot. Eyes are a very bark brown. There's a scar on his left cheek but it's mostly hidden by fur.
Expression - serious, but a little lacklustre and hopeless

Hope that's clear enough, tell me if you want me to add anything (P.S I'd be paying in gems)
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@ProwlerOfHell
What kind of headshot?

@Pryderi
Commissions are closed now, sorry!
@ProwlerOfHell
What kind of headshot?

@Pryderi
Commissions are closed now, sorry!
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
Whoops, forgot about that. Uh, a I can't decide between shaded and digital painting, what do you think would work better for this...?
Srry for taking so long
Whoops, forgot about that. Uh, a I can't decide between shaded and digital painting, what do you think would work better for this...?
Srry for taking so long
@ProwlerOfHell
Either is fine with me, so it's up to what you're willing to pay!
@ProwlerOfHell
Either is fine with me, so it's up to what you're willing to pay!
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
I jusr don't know what'd look better for this. Hmm. I guess I'll go with the digital painting. 85 gems?
I jusr don't know what'd look better for this. Hmm. I guess I'll go with the digital painting. 85 gems?
@ProwlerOfHell
Yep! I'll probably do Wander, if that's okay.
@ProwlerOfHell
Yep! I'll probably do Wander, if that's okay.
Art Shop
Yup sure whichever you feel like, or whichever's easier.
Yup sure whichever you feel like, or whichever's easier.
@mystiki Hey, a little problem that I should have mentioned before but forgot. I can't draw humans, and the pixies are very human shaped. As a result, they look a bit awkward- do you want me to keep them on? If not, I'll refund them for you. (some of the apparel is on different layers atm) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0505/f/2018/232/6/e/untitled_by_stormheartsart-dckpeml.jpg[/img]
@mystiki
Hey, a little problem that I should have mentioned before but forgot. I can't draw humans, and the pixies are very human shaped. As a result, they look a bit awkward- do you want me to keep them on? If not, I'll refund them for you.
(some of the apparel is on different layers atm)
untitled_by_stormheartsart-dckpeml.jpg
Art Shop
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77 78