Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed-USD/T/G) Stormheart's Art Shop!
Okay! Since I'm sure the art you'll make will be awesome, I'll send right away!

Thank you!
Okay! Since I'm sure the art you'll make will be awesome, I'll send right away!

Thank you!
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png
@Stormheart

I was so close lol.

But this art is so good is there a waiting list to be put on so I can be ensured some fantastic artwork for my dragon (I could send some advanced payment if needed). If not that’s fine too.
@Stormheart

I was so close lol.

But this art is so good is there a waiting list to be put on so I can be ensured some fantastic artwork for my dragon (I could send some advanced payment if needed). If not that’s fine too.
?6J2bK=party.png
@SparkzTheShinx
There's a pinglist, but it wont guarantee you a spot. Would you like to be added anyway?
@SparkzTheShinx
There's a pinglist, but it wont guarantee you a spot. Would you like to be added anyway?
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Stormheart yes please!
@Stormheart yes please!
?6J2bK=party.png
Please add me to your pinglist omg-
Please add me to your pinglist omg-
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SparkzTheShinx @SilverDeath
Added!
@SparkzTheShinx @SilverDeath
Added!
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@ProwlerOfHell [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c2e4c7680c810cf2c50e790430933460/tumblr_p8n39sxfZI1vk7zzko1_500.png[/img] S ORRY its so purple I decided to use purple to kind of give him that romance vibe but I overdid it ;-;
@ProwlerOfHell
tumblr_p8n39sxfZI1vk7zzko1_500.png
S ORRY its so purple I decided to use purple to kind of give him that romance vibe but I overdid it ;-;
Art Shop
No I love it! I think the purple thing works well ^.^
He looks quite majestic. Very accurate depiction.
No I love it! I think the purple thing works well ^.^
He looks quite majestic. Very accurate depiction.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@BreezyWings [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/94335293d62aa7cbf31915ae712c4ede/tumblr_p8otvglcPS1vk7zzko1_1280.png[/img] This doesnt look very good, apologies
@BreezyWings
tumblr_p8otvglcPS1vk7zzko1_1280.png
This doesnt look very good, apologies
Art Shop
No, no no! She's beautiful! ;O;

I love it, and thank you! <3

As for the payment, was I supposed to do art? It was never confirmed, so I thought I would know. ^^
No, no no! She's beautiful! ;O;

I love it, and thank you! <3

As for the payment, was I supposed to do art? It was never confirmed, so I thought I would know. ^^
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png