Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Des' Dragon Commissions! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@shadowpuff

Pinging myself here for future reference. Your art is INCREIDBLE!
@shadowpuff

Pinging myself here for future reference. Your art is INCREIDBLE!
smaller_sig_doodle.png
@Houseteeth, could you please put me on dat pinglist?
@Houseteeth, could you please put me on dat pinglist?
sdSRvlV.png
@houseteeth

I'd like a slot for a desc. headshot please.
@houseteeth

I'd like a slot for a desc. headshot please.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@houseteeth

Can I be put on the pinglist for FR currency slots please?
@houseteeth

Can I be put on the pinglist for FR currency slots please?
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@houseteeth
your banners are absolutely BEAUTIFUL YO

can i be put on a pinglist for when you're accepting item bribes/fr currency again? i dont have USD to spare,but i got a lot of FR funds oops
or maybe an art trade if you're interested tbh

also if i wanted a fullbody,or halfbody,ect would you be open to those for fr currency ever?
i would LOVE to see my sona in your style :O
her page
@houseteeth
your banners are absolutely BEAUTIFUL YO

can i be put on a pinglist for when you're accepting item bribes/fr currency again? i dont have USD to spare,but i got a lot of FR funds oops
or maybe an art trade if you're interested tbh

also if i wanted a fullbody,or halfbody,ect would you be open to those for fr currency ever?
i would LOVE to see my sona in your style :O
her page
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
@houseteeth Friendo I absolutely adore your forum signature art and would love to be added to the slot list if there's room for it :'D otherwise could you please ping me or contact me once you've got an open slot? <3
@houseteeth Friendo I absolutely adore your forum signature art and would love to be added to the slot list if there's room for it :'D otherwise could you please ping me or contact me once you've got an open slot? <3
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
@Lemniscate Self-ping/bump for this thread! ;-; I will edit myself into the pinglist later, but I neeeeeed one of those forum signatures when slots open up!
@Lemniscate Self-ping/bump for this thread! ;-; I will edit myself into the pinglist later, but I neeeeeed one of those forum signatures when slots open up!
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@houseteeth
Post on thread as requested. ^^

Hi there, I am currently looking to commission someone to do ref sheets for the four main dragons of my book series, and Bloodthorne pointed you out to me. I really love your style/quality, and would love it if you did the refs! I would be paying 2000 gems plus any dragon I have for sale.
Here is the link to my Commission thread- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2047751/2
@houseteeth
Post on thread as requested. ^^

Hi there, I am currently looking to commission someone to do ref sheets for the four main dragons of my book series, and Bloodthorne pointed you out to me. I really love your style/quality, and would love it if you did the refs! I would be paying 2000 gems plus any dragon I have for sale.
Here is the link to my Commission thread- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2047751/2
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@houseteeth
Hey there! I was just wondering when you will be available to do the Refs and if want the info for the dragons now or later when you are reasy to start them?
@houseteeth
Hey there! I was just wondering when you will be available to do the Refs and if want the info for the dragons now or later when you are reasy to start them?
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@TheGoldenGecko
I'm not ready to start working on your commissions, but I"ll keep you informed when I am
@TheGoldenGecko
I'm not ready to start working on your commissions, but I"ll keep you informed when I am
DbPd1nP.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39