Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Des' Dragon Commissions! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@NordicCowgirl
added c:
@NordicCowgirl
added c:
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth
Thanks so much! Sorry I couldn't grab one this time!
@houseteeth
Thanks so much! Sorry I couldn't grab one this time!
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
@houseteeth

I'd love to get something from you, but I don't have a reference for my character yet.
I'll be back as soon as I got a decent ref <3
@houseteeth

I'd love to get something from you, but I don't have a reference for my character yet.
I'll be back as soon as I got a decent ref <3
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
alright! Would you like me to hold a slot for you?
@Enoch
alright! Would you like me to hold a slot for you?
DbPd1nP.png
@Houseteeth

Hey hi helLO there, I am very interested in the lil profile shots. I do have... one question. How many of those slots am I allowed to request at once? They would all be paid with USD, if that would change your answer. >w>
@Houseteeth

Hey hi helLO there, I am very interested in the lil profile shots. I do have... one question. How many of those slots am I allowed to request at once? They would all be paid with USD, if that would change your answer. >w>
Gejcwcq.png
@houseteeth sign me up for a doodle page! I get payed tomorrow so i may or may not add a color bust too c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13881548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138816/13881548_350.png[/img] [/url] (I just like having apparel on em, but he actually doesnt wear any btw) Im re-doing his bio right now so that the pictures arent so uh, all over the place, but theres a bunch of refrence for you haha. Ill send you monies tomorrow! c:
@houseteeth sign me up for a doodle page! I get payed tomorrow so i may or may not add a color bust too c:

13881548_350.png

(I just like having apparel on em, but he actually doesnt wear any btw)

Im re-doing his bio right now so that the pictures arent so uh, all over the place, but theres a bunch of refrence for you haha. Ill send you monies tomorrow! c:
@Korozo
You can take up to 3 slots! I think I will actually be extending the amount of slots for that particular product.

@ToriChibi
Alright~ I'll add you down. Shoot me a message whenever you can
@Korozo
You can take up to 3 slots! I think I will actually be extending the amount of slots for that particular product.

@ToriChibi
Alright~ I'll add you down. Shoot me a message whenever you can
DbPd1nP.png
@ HouseTeeth

3 works fine for me, yeehaw.
Alright, the three I'd like to get done are listed below, please let me know if there's any further info you need! Also, I imagine you'd prefer payment up front, so shoot me a PM with the deets on that and I'll get it squared away, asap~

Dragon #1 - she's unnamed for now
she's shy and demure and is constantly exhausted due to medical reasons and she's the biggest sweetheart and so like, a cute lil smile for her. with the lil flower crown. she's such a sweetie, i'm still not over her.

Dragon #2 - Elijah
he's one of those Uncomfortably Attractive dragons, the kind that you find on skeevy blogs engaging in questionable acts. if you can manage it, something like... the smolder. for his expression, i mean. >w>

Dragon #3 - York
really bored. not interested in you, but you pretended to clear your throat to get their attention and now they're just like "yes? what?" but they only say the words in hopes that it will make you leave faster and certainly not because they care even a little bit about what you want. that kind of expression.
@ HouseTeeth

3 works fine for me, yeehaw.
Alright, the three I'd like to get done are listed below, please let me know if there's any further info you need! Also, I imagine you'd prefer payment up front, so shoot me a PM with the deets on that and I'll get it squared away, asap~

Dragon #1 - she's unnamed for now
she's shy and demure and is constantly exhausted due to medical reasons and she's the biggest sweetheart and so like, a cute lil smile for her. with the lil flower crown. she's such a sweetie, i'm still not over her.

Dragon #2 - Elijah
he's one of those Uncomfortably Attractive dragons, the kind that you find on skeevy blogs engaging in questionable acts. if you can manage it, something like... the smolder. for his expression, i mean. >w>

Dragon #3 - York
really bored. not interested in you, but you pretended to clear your throat to get their attention and now they're just like "yes? what?" but they only say the words in hopes that it will make you leave faster and certainly not because they care even a little bit about what you want. that kind of expression.
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo

I'll put you down for 3 slots!

I will be going to sleep in a few minutes, and will send you the payment invoice tomorrow. That's when I can start on your commissions. That okay with you?
@Korozo

I'll put you down for 3 slots!

I will be going to sleep in a few minutes, and will send you the payment invoice tomorrow. That's when I can start on your commissions. That okay with you?
DbPd1nP.png
@HouseTeeth

Sure thing, have a nice night~
May be a bit slow on the reply tomorrow, got a few things happening IRL, but I'll get to you as soon as I can~
@HouseTeeth

Sure thing, have a nice night~
May be a bit slow on the reply tomorrow, got a few things happening IRL, but I'll get to you as soon as I can~
Gejcwcq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39