Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ••House of Rhyme [Closed]••
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kaolyn

Name: Slothie
Length of Prose: As much as you need
Payment method: Treasure + Familiars you don't have as bribes :D
Prose content and details: This is for the delivery of my gifts, as I am an elf in this years Secret Santa. Make it something about my elf dragon (linked below) delivering the gifts. Cute and Christmasy and stuff.
Extra information: The sooner, the better. As I need to deliver my gifts soon. Willing to pay for rush.

Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154142&tab=dragon&did=15139657
@Kaolyn

Name: Slothie
Length of Prose: As much as you need
Payment method: Treasure + Familiars you don't have as bribes :D
Prose content and details: This is for the delivery of my gifts, as I am an elf in this years Secret Santa. Make it something about my elf dragon (linked below) delivering the gifts. Cute and Christmasy and stuff.
Extra information: The sooner, the better. As I need to deliver my gifts soon. Willing to pay for rush.

Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154142&tab=dragon&did=15139657
sigie.png
@Slothie I think 4 stanzas would do the trick ^^

I'm afraid familiars won't be much of a bribe xD Alternative payment yes, but if you wanna bribe and have it done in a couple hours it would probably cost a lot more. As it is, I can try to have it done by today, how does 40kT sound for a bump to first slot?
@Slothie I think 4 stanzas would do the trick ^^

I'm afraid familiars won't be much of a bribe xD Alternative payment yes, but if you wanna bribe and have it done in a couple hours it would probably cost a lot more. As it is, I can try to have it done by today, how does 40kT sound for a bump to first slot?
@Slothie @tinti also you guys can pay in fodder if you're interested. I'm valuing them at 3kT per hatchling and 6kT per untrained adult.
@Slothie @tinti also you guys can pay in fodder if you're interested. I'm valuing them at 3kT per hatchling and 6kT per untrained adult.
@Kaolyn I can pay fully in treasure right now. I'll send it right away :D
I will be sending my gifts tomorrow, so you have a bit of time.
@Kaolyn I can pay fully in treasure right now. I'll send it right away :D
I will be sending my gifts tomorrow, so you have a bit of time.
sigie.png
2 orders done! *bump*
2 orders done! *bump*
@Slothie could you possibly edit your link to lead back here? Thanks so much and sorry for any trouble!
@Slothie could you possibly edit your link to lead back here? Thanks so much and sorry for any trouble!
^
^
^
^
Bump
Bump
@Kaolyn

Name: Raaxon
Length of Prose: 4 stanzas of 4 lines
Payment method: Bribe! Sending it through to you
Prose content and details: I'd like a poem for my dragon Screech here - if you could have a quick read over his lore for inspiration?
Extra information: None that I can think of!
@Kaolyn

Name: Raaxon
Length of Prose: 4 stanzas of 4 lines
Payment method: Bribe! Sending it through to you
Prose content and details: I'd like a poem for my dragon Screech here - if you could have a quick read over his lore for inspiration?
Extra information: None that I can think of!
1 2 3 4 5 6