Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TaffyQ's Art Shop ~ [OPEN] ~ [1/10]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Nonstop
1:600
I think that's what the current ratio is anyway? I go with whatever fr's (fluctuating) economy goes with.
@Nonstop
1:600
I think that's what the current ratio is anyway? I go with whatever fr's (fluctuating) economy goes with.
HgCMG6u.png_____uXmdM12.gif
@TaffyQ

Alright! Tossing payment your way.
@TaffyQ

Alright! Tossing payment your way.
NY105Sx.gif
@TaffyQ

Could I have a spot? You're awesome! :3
@TaffyQ

Could I have a spot? You're awesome! :3
16264.pngtumblr_inline_o0idkiiFsq1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_o0idkkYOoc1qg2i5p_540.png16266.png
@WhistPendragon Thank you for the compliment ;)) and of course! What would you like it of?
@WhistPendragon Thank you for the compliment ;)) and of course! What would you like it of?
@TaffyQ Thanks! Could I have a fullcolor gjinka headshot of This beauty? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19455936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194560/19455936_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TaffyQ
Thanks!

Could I have a fullcolor gjinka headshot of This beauty?

19455936_350.png
16264.pngtumblr_inline_o0idkiiFsq1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_o0idkkYOoc1qg2i5p_540.png16266.png
@TaffyQ

Hello! Would you be willing to do fanart? I see you're in the miraculous ladybug fandom, and I've been wanting some chat/marinette stuff, if you're alright with fandom commissions! If you're alright with that sorta thing, how much would fullbody color with both of them be in gems?
@TaffyQ

Hello! Would you be willing to do fanart? I see you're in the miraculous ladybug fandom, and I've been wanting some chat/marinette stuff, if you're alright with fandom commissions! If you're alright with that sorta thing, how much would fullbody color with both of them be in gems?
@Evermagical Of course I would! And paying me for fanart? You don't need to say anymore.

Ohhh, a fullbody color would usually be 50k, but with two people, does 60k sound reasonable? My gem to treasure ratio is 1:600, so 100 gems for both of them together.

//also if you have a blog for miraculous ladybug or something hit me up I wanna check that out//
@Evermagical Of course I would! And paying me for fanart? You don't need to say anymore.

Ohhh, a fullbody color would usually be 50k, but with two people, does 60k sound reasonable? My gem to treasure ratio is 1:600, so 100 gems for both of them together.

//also if you have a blog for miraculous ladybug or something hit me up I wanna check that out//
@TaffyQ

Sounds perfect! Would you prefer I send the gems now or later? Either is fine with me!

//I need to get one but I love the show so much, just caught up recently haha//
@TaffyQ

Sounds perfect! Would you prefer I send the gems now or later? Either is fine with me!

//I need to get one but I love the show so much, just caught up recently haha//
Could I request a slot? c:
Could I request a slot? c:
@Evermagical You can send it later! I'll probably just send you a message when I'm finished. And yeah, the show's amazing! Honestly, the fandom is pretty amazing too.
@Evermagical You can send it later! I'll probably just send you a message when I'm finished. And yeah, the show's amazing! Honestly, the fandom is pretty amazing too.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18