Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TaffyQ's Art Shop ~ [OPEN] ~ [1/10]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
BUMP
I've finished all the commissions so far! Send me some more, I'm pretty free.
BUMP
I've finished all the commissions so far! Send me some more, I'm pretty free.
HgCMG6u.png_____uXmdM12.gif
@taffyq would you be willing to do some art of canon characters? :-0 i've got some fandragons i'm always looking to get art for.
@taffyq would you be willing to do some art of canon characters? :-0 i've got some fandragons i'm always looking to get art for.
@Justis
Sure! It just might take a little longer because I'm out of practice with animals
@Justis
Sure! It just might take a little longer because I'm out of practice with animals
@taffyq ooh, it wouldn't be of the dragons themselves! the characters they're based off, more like. i'm always bad at wording this question, i just always ask because some people aren't willing to do fanart.
@taffyq ooh, it wouldn't be of the dragons themselves! the characters they're based off, more like. i'm always bad at wording this question, i just always ask because some people aren't willing to do fanart.
@Justis
Oh, yeah, that's fine too! Fanart is great, honestly. Which ones would you like me to do?
@Justis
Oh, yeah, that's fine too! Fanart is great, honestly. Which ones would you like me to do?
@TaffyQ

Is it possible to get a fullbody fully colored piece of this guy and his creature here?:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2416069&size=large&format=auto&rev=1449960500

I can pay extra for the little bird-like creature if you want. c:
@TaffyQ

Is it possible to get a fullbody fully colored piece of this guy and his creature here?:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2416069&size=large&format=auto&rev=1449960500

I can pay extra for the little bird-like creature if you want. c:
@taffyq are two flat colour headshots okay? the characters are ulquiorra and szayel from bleach.

ulquiorra's refs: x x + colours. however because i love ruining the canon, i always ask for their mask to be changed to only the horn, not the extra bits on their face and head. like here, but only one.

szayel: x x + his colours. if it's hard to see, his eyes are amber.

tell me how much i should send over if this is all ok for you!
@taffyq are two flat colour headshots okay? the characters are ulquiorra and szayel from bleach.

ulquiorra's refs: x x + colours. however because i love ruining the canon, i always ask for their mask to be changed to only the horn, not the extra bits on their face and head. like here, but only one.

szayel: x x + his colours. if it's hard to see, his eyes are amber.

tell me how much i should send over if this is all ok for you!
@Silverwolf992 Of course! Does 2k extra for the bird sound reasonable to you? Any specific poses you want?

@Justis Normal prices are fine! Two flat headshots comes to 25k. Do you have any expression requests?
@Silverwolf992 Of course! Does 2k extra for the bird sound reasonable to you? Any specific poses you want?

@Justis Normal prices are fine! Two flat headshots comes to 25k. Do you have any expression requests?
@TaffyQ

Yeah that sounds just fine. <333 And no specific poses that I can think of.. Just draw whatever inspires you I guess! ^^
@TaffyQ

Yeah that sounds just fine. <333 And no specific poses that I can think of.. Just draw whatever inspires you I guess! ^^
@TaffyQ

Alright! So could I get a fullbody full colour with a chest and 5k, seeing as the lowest price for chests on the AH atm is 40k? :0
@TaffyQ

Alright! So could I get a fullbody full colour with a chest and 5k, seeing as the lowest price for chests on the AH atm is 40k? :0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18