Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lachla's art! - Closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Lachla
so i actually forgot i had funds in the vault
lol OTL
so i'd love to get a lineart headshot! i don't have formal refs of the character i have in mind, but i can still provide visuals. is it ok if i pm you?
@Lachla
so i actually forgot i had funds in the vault
lol OTL
so i'd love to get a lineart headshot! i don't have formal refs of the character i have in mind, but i can still provide visuals. is it ok if i pm you?
black ink, pink dawn.
@Phosphorylase

Of course! As long as you can give me any kind of reference, it's okay with me. And go ahead with the PM! :)
@Phosphorylase

Of course! As long as you can give me any kind of reference, it's okay with me. And go ahead with the PM! :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
Open again!

@graspurv @argante @Thardus

If you three want something else than a chibi then please ping me!
Open again!

@graspurv @argante @Thardus

If you three want something else than a chibi then please ping me!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla Could I get a chibi of Argentine? He has references in his bio. n.n You can change his clothing and design however you'd like aaa. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6030821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60309/6030821_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you!!
@Lachla

Could I get a chibi of Argentine? He has references in his bio. n.n

You can change his clothing and design however you'd like aaa.

6030821_350.png

Thank you!!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Lachla

Ooh, you're open? Awesome! My vault is a little tied with breeding projects at the moment, but if I manage to scrounge up some extra treasure, I would like to order something from you. How long do you plan on staying open for? Also, just a couple quick questions. Do you accept mixed payments and is the price on the first page the base for all your art chibi/headshot ect?
@Lachla

Ooh, you're open? Awesome! My vault is a little tied with breeding projects at the moment, but if I manage to scrounge up some extra treasure, I would like to order something from you. How long do you plan on staying open for? Also, just a couple quick questions. Do you accept mixed payments and is the price on the first page the base for all your art chibi/headshot ect?
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus

I'm going to stay open until I either get overwhelmed by commissions (unlikely) or school gets too busy.

I accept mixed payment, and the price on the first page is the price of a chibi/headshot. If you want something else then ask me. :)
@Thardus

I'm going to stay open until I either get overwhelmed by commissions (unlikely) or school gets too busy.

I accept mixed payment, and the price on the first page is the price of a chibi/headshot. If you want something else then ask me. :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

Well, well. That is good news for me!

Great! Mixed payment will definitely make things easier. I'm going to go see about earning some more money cause I've got a lovely ghostbuster training up and I think she could use some cute art in her bio :)
@Lachla

Well, well. That is good news for me!

Great! Mixed payment will definitely make things easier. I'm going to go see about earning some more money cause I've got a lovely ghostbuster training up and I think she could use some cute art in her bio :)
@Thardus

All right, I'll be here, take your time! :D
@Thardus

All right, I'll be here, take your time! :D
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla I have this lovely lady here who could use a cute chibi in her bio! Say hello to my future ghostbuster: Gargouille [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3185904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31860/3185904_350.png[/img] [/url] Alas, I don't have a design for her in mind, but she did come with a bio when I bought her if that helps. Oh, and what's your rate for gem to treasure conversion?
@Lachla

I have this lovely lady here who could use a cute chibi in her bio! Say hello to my future ghostbuster: Gargouille
3185904_350.png

Alas, I don't have a design for her in mind, but she did come with a bio when I bought her if that helps.

Oh, and what's your rate for gem to treasure conversion?
@Lachla oh man so i was originally just going to comment on the fire emblem fates example and how cute it was and then i was scrolling through your art thread and thinking that i should commission but then as i was scrolling through i realized that you're the person who drew my dragon ioan before so now i definitely have to commission when you're not as busy
@Lachla oh man so i was originally just going to comment on the fire emblem fates example and how cute it was and then i was scrolling through your art thread and thinking that i should commission but then as i was scrolling through i realized that you're the person who drew my dragon ioan before so now i definitely have to commission when you're not as busy
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19