Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lachla's art! - Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@Thardus

Hi, I'm so sorry for being late, my teachers decided that they all want to write tests with us in the past one week TwT But I'm on spring break now so I can finally start drawing! I'm going to start drawing a sketch for that dragon and I'll send you a PM to show what I came up with!

@Kiralia

Thank you so much! Yes I remember Ioan, I like how that drawing turned out. :) If you want to commission me then this week is the best time as I'm on break, but of course no pressure!

But thank you for the kind words, I really like that FE commission on my first page :3
@Thardus

Hi, I'm so sorry for being late, my teachers decided that they all want to write tests with us in the past one week TwT But I'm on spring break now so I can finally start drawing! I'm going to start drawing a sketch for that dragon and I'll send you a PM to show what I came up with!

@Kiralia

Thank you so much! Yes I remember Ioan, I like how that drawing turned out. :) If you want to commission me then this week is the best time as I'm on break, but of course no pressure!

But thank you for the kind words, I really like that FE commission on my first page :3
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

No problem! All written tests in a single week? That sounds brutal. I hope you did well! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Also, do you have a standard 1 gem=680 treasure conversion?
@Lachla

No problem! All written tests in a single week? That sounds brutal. I hope you did well! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Also, do you have a standard 1 gem=680 treasure conversion?
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus

Yes I do have that conversion. :)
@Thardus

Yes I do have that conversion. :)
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

Excellent! Did you want me to set up a one way crossroads and send you the payment now? I just finished the conversion.
@Lachla

Excellent! Did you want me to set up a one way crossroads and send you the payment now? I just finished the conversion.
@Thardus

Oh that would be wonderful. I actually want to learn how crossroads work, is it okay if I only accept it when I'm done with your commission? Not sure how it works yet, so tell me what is best for you!
@Thardus

Oh that would be wonderful. I actually want to learn how crossroads work, is it okay if I only accept it when I'm done with your commission? Not sure how it works yet, so tell me what is best for you!
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

The new crossroads is great! A little slower than before (at least with two-way trades), but it's secure and from what the mods have said, scam proof. Yup, that's fine if you wait to accept it. I'll do my best to keep the proper amount of payment with me. I'll send you that crossroads now! Let me know if I did my conversion right. Also, let me know if there's any errors when you accept it. I've been buying quite a few dragons for Wind's raffle, so my treasure on hand has been fluctuating a bit. Just don't want you to be concerned on the off-hand chance there's an error!
@Lachla

The new crossroads is great! A little slower than before (at least with two-way trades), but it's secure and from what the mods have said, scam proof. Yup, that's fine if you wait to accept it. I'll do my best to keep the proper amount of payment with me. I'll send you that crossroads now! Let me know if I did my conversion right. Also, let me know if there's any errors when you accept it. I've been buying quite a few dragons for Wind's raffle, so my treasure on hand has been fluctuating a bit. Just don't want you to be concerned on the off-hand chance there's an error!
Here is my usual festival special, though this time a bit different. :)

~Edited out~
Here is my usual festival special, though this time a bit different. :)

~Edited out~
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Thardus

I don't know if this is too soon, but thought I would tell you that I have a new option here. It's usually pretty expensive since it takes a long time to do, but I made a festival option, so here is that. Sorry if this ping bothers you... ^^"

Have a fun festival! :D
@Thardus

I don't know if this is too soon, but thought I would tell you that I have a new option here. It's usually pretty expensive since it takes a long time to do, but I made a festival option, so here is that. Sorry if this ping bothers you... ^^"

Have a fun festival! :D
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla

Not a bother at all! I like being up to date. Alas, the price is out of my league right now, but I do hope that someone purchases your festival special! It looks great!

Thank you! Hopefully you have a nice festival too!
@Lachla

Not a bother at all! I like being up to date. Alas, the price is out of my league right now, but I do hope that someone purchases your festival special! It looks great!

Thank you! Hopefully you have a nice festival too!
^^
^^
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19