Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ART CAFE - [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@chioooon
aaa hi would you be willing to take crystalhide treads as a full payment for something?? ;0; the lowest price on the AH is 240k
@chioooon
aaa hi would you be willing to take crystalhide treads as a full payment for something?? ;0; the lowest price on the AH is 240k
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep
Sure!

i also took a quick look at your art shop, maybe we could do an art trade-y thing too?
@mikareep
Sure!

i also took a quick look at your art shop, maybe we could do an art trade-y thing too?
dgsdgg
tumblr_cec1d02bd3df2f190220271bb64ef9af_a3b2937c_75.gif

whisker
he/him / 23 y/o
2c636c63a4785ad690cff39cc8b6f23f.png 58d5e3099078364dee5b57a54faf2fe0.png
sgr
@chioooon
Order : Painted Headshot
Paying : 150kT + Either a Plague or Earth egg (lemme know if you have a preference)
Character : Lunae, [x] Personality is on there but a quick run down: Mischievous and fun loving. Enjoys playing tricks on his friends.
Specifics : Maybe have him grinning?
Any other means of communication : I can PM you my skype if you accept.

So if I assume you see an egg as at least 100kT....would this be enough? If not, I can downgrade. The thirst is strong with this one 'v'; pls don't kill me if i could buy one of each of every style I legit would hahah.
@chioooon
Order : Painted Headshot
Paying : 150kT + Either a Plague or Earth egg (lemme know if you have a preference)
Character : Lunae, [x] Personality is on there but a quick run down: Mischievous and fun loving. Enjoys playing tricks on his friends.
Specifics : Maybe have him grinning?
Any other means of communication : I can PM you my skype if you accept.

So if I assume you see an egg as at least 100kT....would this be enough? If not, I can downgrade. The thirst is strong with this one 'v'; pls don't kill me if i could buy one of each of every style I legit would hahah.
@princenoiz
Okay! I'll take a Plague egg.
Can you PM me a link to Lunae's reference and your Skype?
@princenoiz
Okay! I'll take a Plague egg.
Can you PM me a link to Lunae's reference and your Skype?
dgsdgg

whisker
he/him / 23 y/o
sgr
@chioooon
yeah omg!!!! (heck omg and art trades i'd love to???)

Order : sketchy waist up (???)
Paying : crystalhide treads (they're a little over the 150k though should we just do the art trade)
Character : mintaka!!! he has info in his bio
Specifics : hhheck i'll message you a pose or ideas
Any other means of communication : (Skype, Tumblr IM : AAA I HAVE A SKYPENn
@chioooon
yeah omg!!!! (heck omg and art trades i'd love to???)

Order : sketchy waist up (???)
Paying : crystalhide treads (they're a little over the 150k though should we just do the art trade)
Character : mintaka!!! he has info in his bio
Specifics : hhheck i'll message you a pose or ideas
Any other means of communication : (Skype, Tumblr IM : AAA I HAVE A SKYPENn
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@chiooon
YELLING YOUR ART IS SO CUTE

Order : Chibi+Color
Paying : 150kT
Character : x (my gaia character sob)
Specifics : hovering in mindair?? feel free to go wild since he doesn't really have a personality yet (i'm so sorry)
Any other means of communication : shiioos@ tumblr would be the best way of contacting me
@chiooon
YELLING YOUR ART IS SO CUTE

Order : Chibi+Color
Paying : 150kT
Character : x (my gaia character sob)
Specifics : hovering in mindair?? feel free to go wild since he doesn't really have a personality yet (i'm so sorry)
Any other means of communication : shiioos@ tumblr would be the best way of contacting me
YTJXAow.png
screams i think i spelled ur name wrong @chioooon
screams i think i spelled ur name wrong @chioooon
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep @eqoteric
ok please pm me! and thank you aaaa ;v;
@mikareep @eqoteric
ok please pm me! and thank you aaaa ;v;
dgsdgg

whisker
he/him / 23 y/o
sgr
@chioooon: Aah! I know for certain that I'd love to order something from you - I have a question I'd like to ask first, though, while I try to choose someone to order art of XD

I know I'd want to order a coloured headshot, and would be paying at least 200kt for it - probably a little more, if tonight's grinding goes well. What I'd also like to know, however, is if you would possibly want me to breed two of my dragons (which two would be your choice) and give you the hatchlings to do whatever you want with? They would just be as a little extra thank-you, not part of the actual payment itself.
@chioooon: Aah! I know for certain that I'd love to order something from you - I have a question I'd like to ask first, though, while I try to choose someone to order art of XD

I know I'd want to order a coloured headshot, and would be paying at least 200kt for it - probably a little more, if tonight's grinding goes well. What I'd also like to know, however, is if you would possibly want me to breed two of my dragons (which two would be your choice) and give you the hatchlings to do whatever you want with? They would just be as a little extra thank-you, not part of the actual payment itself.
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@Kitemaker

200kT is just fine! PM me a form when you decide~
I don't mind getting a dragon, but you don't have to. I have so many hatchlings in my lair ;;;
@Kitemaker

200kT is just fine! PM me a form when you decide~
I don't mind getting a dragon, but you don't have to. I have so many hatchlings in my lair ;;;
dgsdgg

whisker
he/him / 23 y/o
sgr
1 2 3 4 5 6