Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Skwerl's Art & Writing Corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@skwerl56767
Sent references to your pm box.
@skwerl56767
Sent references to your pm box.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite: Ah, yup, I can definitely draw her! Though, I don't know what you'll be paying with?
@Sacnite: Ah, yup, I can definitely draw her! Though, I don't know what you'll be paying with?
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
@skwerl56767
My bad! I skipped by your fill out. Send everything now should be good.
@skwerl56767
My bad! I skipped by your fill out. Send everything now should be good.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite: Hah hah, no worries. Added you to the queue!
@Sacnite: Hah hah, no worries. Added you to the queue!
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Bump for the anniversary! I've decided to run a sale for a little while in celebration of the new color wheel and the forums vistas; everything is now 25% off for a limited time!
Bump for the anniversary! I've decided to run a sale for a little while in celebration of the new color wheel and the forums vistas; everything is now 25% off for a limited time!
Bump for Brightshine Jubilee!
Bump for Brightshine Jubilee!
@skwerl56767

Hey there! Thought I would order from you again, I've been having a block with writing for Ferrum and loved what you did with Baku, so I thought I would come here.

Username: TheHeroicOne

Type of Writing: Dragon Bio.

Point of View: Third Person.

Payment Method: Treasure.

Concept: Ferrum is the son of Pagos Agrios' (not my current lore, but I still use it.) general and shaman. As such he tries his best to be a good warrior to make his father proud, but remain as compassionate as his mother. He can be a little clumsy, but other than that he's a strong-willed young guardian who just wants to keep his home safe. His clumsiness is magnified around Baku, and he becomes an anxious and nervous guy who wants to please her. Other than those things, do whatever you want. :D

Templates: Here is a link to the template I use.
@skwerl56767

Hey there! Thought I would order from you again, I've been having a block with writing for Ferrum and loved what you did with Baku, so I thought I would come here.

Username: TheHeroicOne

Type of Writing: Dragon Bio.

Point of View: Third Person.

Payment Method: Treasure.

Concept: Ferrum is the son of Pagos Agrios' (not my current lore, but I still use it.) general and shaman. As such he tries his best to be a good warrior to make his father proud, but remain as compassionate as his mother. He can be a little clumsy, but other than that he's a strong-willed young guardian who just wants to keep his home safe. His clumsiness is magnified around Baku, and he becomes an anxious and nervous guy who wants to please her. Other than those things, do whatever you want. :D

Templates: Here is a link to the template I use.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@TheHeroicOne: Oh, good thing you bumped this; I had completely forgotten about it! XD I have requests to catch up on!
I added your commission to the queue! Also pinging @MissAmilee: you were in my pinglist for when any writing commission slots become available, but I've removed the slots since they aren't really necessary; do you still want me to ping you for some things though?

EDIT: @DraconicDemon: I apologize for taking soooo long to respond, and after looking back at Bebe I see that you have a bio for him now (which actually reads really well! o: ) ; I completely understand why! Would you still like for me to write a sort of "backup bio" for him, or maybe a few snippets that could be added to the current bio, or shall I remove your request from the queue?
@TheHeroicOne: Oh, good thing you bumped this; I had completely forgotten about it! XD I have requests to catch up on!
I added your commission to the queue! Also pinging @MissAmilee: you were in my pinglist for when any writing commission slots become available, but I've removed the slots since they aren't really necessary; do you still want me to ping you for some things though?

EDIT: @DraconicDemon: I apologize for taking soooo long to respond, and after looking back at Bebe I see that you have a bio for him now (which actually reads really well! o: ) ; I completely understand why! Would you still like for me to write a sort of "backup bio" for him, or maybe a few snippets that could be added to the current bio, or shall I remove your request from the queue?
@skwerl56767

Alright, thank you. :D
@skwerl56767

Alright, thank you. :D
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@skwerl56767 remove from the list, please!
@skwerl56767 remove from the list, please!
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9