Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Pencil OC/Dragon Headshots | FULL |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[font=ariel][center][b]Closed~[/b] _______________________________________ [b][color=#EE0000][size=4]>>IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ<<[/b][/size][/color] [color=#EE0000] I have some health conditions that are aggravated by sitting/drawing and flare ups of these conditions can cause a delay of up to weeks, to even a month or more. Because of this I can't guarantee a quick turnabout but I'll try my best and to keep in contact with everyone should there be a delay. By commissioning me I will assume you have read and understood this and are in no hurry to receive your comm.[/color] [u]Examples:[/u] See below for finished work~ [b] [u][b]>$8 USD/650k treasure/700 gems per headshot[/b][/u] >Up to 2 chars max per order. >Payment beforehand please. >I'm best at Human/humanoids (My specialty is males, but I'm happy to draw females as well), but I WILL draw dragons/ferals/furries/etc this time (if you'd like examples please feel free to ask!). No fanart however, I'd strictly like to work with OCs. >Won't design anything. Please have visual refs.[/b] [quote=Form thinger][b]Username:[/b] (who be you) [b]Character Ref: [/b](the place where the ref of the character goes :B ) [b]Character gender/ethnicity/prominent features:[/b] (I really like emphasizing features so it makes me sad when I pump out 'cookie cutter' (generic featured) looking people - this happens because I'm too afraid to guess the masculinity/femininity/race/etc of your chara ; 7 ; So please share any info you'd like here that will help me define them better through my style! ) [b]Expression:[/b] (I absolutely love animated expressions/emotion! Want your character crying? Laughing? Scared out of their wits? Looking maniacal? Lemme know!) [/quote] ________________________________________ [b]~Finished Orders~[/b] [url=http://orig00.deviantart.net/b9e4/f/2016/067/7/7/trickmurk_comms_by_ace_zaslavsky-d9ufgrz.png][img]https://i.gyazo.com/9ec26091395c1cb750b49fb78b055950.png[/img][/url] [url=http://orig15.deviantart.net/ed29/f/2016/082/0/e/trickmurk_commsexample2_by_ace_zaslavsky-d9w74d8.png][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/ed29/f/2016/082/0/e/trickmurk_commsexample2_by_ace_zaslavsky-d9w74d8.png[/img][/url] [url=http://pre11.deviantart.net/9ce4/th/pre/f/2016/150/2/3/tradcommsfrmarchapril_by_ace_zaslavsky-da4c5sg.png][img]http://pre11.deviantart.net/9ce4/th/pre/f/2016/150/2/3/tradcommsfrmarchapril_by_ace_zaslavsky-da4c5sg.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d65f3ade998b9eeccf3f5f025cb48208.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/4804d8de8b5dd6d6d41f7f2e7e7094c2.png[/img] [/center]
Closed~

>>IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ<<

I have some health conditions that are aggravated by sitting/drawing and flare ups of these conditions can cause a delay of up to weeks, to even a month or more. Because of this I can't guarantee a quick turnabout but I'll try my best and to keep in contact with everyone should there be a delay. By commissioning me I will assume you have read and understood this and are in no hurry to receive your comm.

Examples: See below for finished work~

>$8 USD/650k treasure/700 gems per headshot

>Up to 2 chars max per order.

>Payment beforehand please.

>I'm best at Human/humanoids (My specialty is males, but I'm happy to draw females as well), but I WILL draw dragons/ferals/furries/etc this time (if you'd like examples please feel free to ask!). No fanart however, I'd strictly like to work with OCs.

>Won't design anything. Please have visual refs.

Form thinger wrote:
Username: (who be you)
Character Ref: (the place where the ref of the character goes :B )
Character gender/ethnicity/prominent features: (I really like emphasizing features so it makes me sad when I pump out 'cookie cutter' (generic featured) looking people - this happens because I'm too afraid to guess the masculinity/femininity/race/etc of your chara ; 7 ; So please share any info you'd like here that will help me define them better through my style! )
Expression: (I absolutely love animated expressions/emotion! Want your character crying? Laughing? Scared out of their wits? Looking maniacal? Lemme know!)

~Finished Orders~

9ec26091395c1cb750b49fb78b055950.png
trickmurk_commsexample2_by_ace_zaslavsky-d9w74d8.png
tradcommsfrmarchapril_by_ace_zaslavsky-da4c5sg.png
d65f3ade998b9eeccf3f5f025cb48208.png4804d8de8b5dd6d6d41f7f2e7e7094c2.png

AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
~Current Orders~

((Progress= not started - sketching - sketched - finishing - karate explosion/posting))
1) Ekanos x2 (PAID) Sketching
2) Cronch

~Pinglist~
Birdie99 Peacekeeper Sicarius tiramosu Cloneclone Cronch Innisfree Niles Himochi
~Current Orders~

((Progress= not started - sketching - sketched - finishing - karate explosion/posting))
1) Ekanos x2 (PAID) Sketching
2) Cronch

~Pinglist~
Birdie99 Peacekeeper Sicarius tiramosu Cloneclone Cronch Innisfree Niles Himochi
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky

Omigosh your art is wonderful.

If I paid you enough for two, would you be willing to do a double with two of my hatchlings? I'll have to whip up a ref for them, but I have the pinecones on hand right now. ^^

(One of them is a fan dragon. I know some people are bothered by that, so I thought I should let you know ahead of time. ^^; )
@AceZaslavsky

Omigosh your art is wonderful.

If I paid you enough for two, would you be willing to do a double with two of my hatchlings? I'll have to whip up a ref for them, but I have the pinecones on hand right now. ^^

(One of them is a fan dragon. I know some people are bothered by that, so I thought I should let you know ahead of time. ^^; )
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@HeroOfWinds

Awww thank you so much! ;//7//;

I don't mind taking two - so long as I do have refs to draw from :D And if they're originally a human/humanoid character I don't mind doing fanart at all either (If that's what fan dragon means haha, my brain isn't working so well today, so lemme know otherwise XD)
@HeroOfWinds

Awww thank you so much! ;//7//;

I don't mind taking two - so long as I do have refs to draw from :D And if they're originally a human/humanoid character I don't mind doing fanart at all either (If that's what fan dragon means haha, my brain isn't working so well today, so lemme know otherwise XD)
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@AceZaslavsky ohh, consider these two guys? expression-wise ... alex looking unimpressed and émile smiling?
@AceZaslavsky ohh, consider these two guys? expression-wise ... alex looking unimpressed and émile smiling?
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@AceZaslavsky I love your art! Sadly the fae I'd love you to draw doesn't have any art/refs of her yet. D:
@AceZaslavsky I love your art! Sadly the fae I'd love you to draw doesn't have any art/refs of her yet. D:
@AceZaslavsky can I get a headshot of Ellis? His refs right now are here and here, his hair is dark brown and looks like this, and his glasses are these. The wings are not necessary!

I'd pay 60 pinecones if that sounds good?
@AceZaslavsky can I get a headshot of Ellis? His refs right now are here and here, his hair is dark brown and looks like this, and his glasses are these. The wings are not necessary!

I'd pay 60 pinecones if that sounds good?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@AceZaslavsky

You're welcome! ^^

Haha yeah, that's what fan dragon means. :D They are humanoid, definitely, so no worries, then! I'm not concerned about a 100% canon interpretation; I'd love to see how he looks in your style, so I guess... just think of him as an OC that just happens to look like this character? If that makes sense? ^^;

Okay! I'll whip up some refs right away. Do you want payment now, or should I wait 'til I drop the refs?
@AceZaslavsky

You're welcome! ^^

Haha yeah, that's what fan dragon means. :D They are humanoid, definitely, so no worries, then! I'm not concerned about a 100% canon interpretation; I'd love to see how he looks in your style, so I guess... just think of him as an OC that just happens to look like this character? If that makes sense? ^^;

Okay! I'll whip up some refs right away. Do you want payment now, or should I wait 'til I drop the refs?
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@Namor Oooh, I'd be very interested in drawing them~ How much would you like to offer?

@MutantCanuck Aw thank ya! My brain is too derp right now to design anything haha, sorry! But thank you for the interest! If you do get any refs of her soon tho and I'm still open you're more than welcome to offer~
@Namor Oooh, I'd be very interested in drawing them~ How much would you like to offer?

@MutantCanuck Aw thank ya! My brain is too derp right now to design anything haha, sorry! But thank you for the interest! If you do get any refs of her soon tho and I'm still open you're more than welcome to offer~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
@HeroOfWinds

Sounds fine to me! And haha, that's usually what I do for fanart anyway since I never usually seem to know any of the characters XD *is an odd duck with only a few fandom interests lmao*

You can hold off on payment until you drop the refs, but I'll reserve the spot for you~

Thank you so much for commissioning me!
@HeroOfWinds

Sounds fine to me! And haha, that's usually what I do for fanart anyway since I never usually seem to know any of the characters XD *is an odd duck with only a few fandom interests lmao*

You can hold off on payment until you drop the refs, but I'll reserve the spot for you~

Thank you so much for commissioning me!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22