Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FeatherlineARTshop |$/USD| (hiatus)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 642 643
@Yorugami

EUMHHH SO YEAH MONIES IS REALLY HIGH NOW, but I think I'll change it to the same kind cloneclone had? for 300kt, I can pay rn if you take mixed currency tho
@Yorugami

EUMHHH SO YEAH MONIES IS REALLY HIGH NOW, but I think I'll change it to the same kind cloneclone had? for 300kt, I can pay rn if you take mixed currency tho
He/himdeathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif Wishlist I Art Shopstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@Bl00df0x

XD Headshot?
I think I can do that?
What's the mixed currency you're gonna do? O x O

= x = sorry about that. Regular fullbody art takes
me forever. LOL
@Bl00df0x

XD Headshot?
I think I can do that?
What's the mixed currency you're gonna do? O x O

= x = sorry about that. Regular fullbody art takes
me forever. LOL
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami

I know what you mean uwu

I was thinking half gems and half in treasure owo
@Yorugami

I know what you mean uwu

I was thinking half gems and half in treasure owo
He/himdeathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif Wishlist I Art Shopstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@BloodFox

Well as long as it equates. XD
Just know that my Treasure conversion is 1g:600t

O v O
@BloodFox

Well as long as it equates. XD
Just know that my Treasure conversion is 1g:600t

O v O
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami lol you spelled my name wrong XD

but I updated the commission thingy owo
@Yorugami lol you spelled my name wrong XD

but I updated the commission thingy owo
@Bl00df0x

XDDDDDD Sorry about that. LOL
Not used to this copy and pasta thing
for quoting.

p.s. Do I have to put a veil in front of his face? O n O
@Bl00df0x

XDDDDDD Sorry about that. LOL
Not used to this copy and pasta thing
for quoting.

p.s. Do I have to put a veil in front of his face? O n O
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
[quote name="Bl00df0x" date=2015-11-20 14:01:11] @Bl00df0x • Username: Bl00df0x • Picture Reference: Malphas • Character Description: (for those without Pic References) Write Here • Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors: Black hair colour, red eyes, pretty dark skin • General Color Theme of Character: He has golden silk clothing and fluffy pants (kinda like aladin) • Type of Commission: regular fullbody • Thread Page Number: 5 • Item Bribe: (if possible with item link/pic) SENPAINESS • Treasure Payment: idk how much yet • Outfit okay to Redesign? (Must keeps and No no's) just do lots of fancy gold stuff and silks and silks and oh silks. • Anything Else I should note for the commission? please do them horns and wings too uwu [/quote] Did you changeup stuff? XDDDD Can you repost please?
Bl00df0x wrote on 2015-11-20:
@Bl00df0x
• Username: Bl00df0x
• Picture Reference: Malphas
• Character Description: (for those without Pic References) Write Here
• Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors: Black hair colour, red eyes, pretty dark skin
• General Color Theme of Character: He has golden silk clothing and fluffy pants (kinda like aladin)
• Type of Commission: regular fullbody
• Thread Page Number: 5
• Item Bribe: (if possible with item link/pic) SENPAINESS
• Treasure Payment: idk how much yet
• Outfit okay to Redesign? (Must keeps and No no's) just do lots of fancy gold stuff and silks and silks and oh silks.
• Anything Else I should note for the commission? please do them horns and wings too uwu

Did you changeup stuff? XDDDD
Can you repost please?
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
[quote name="Bl00df0x" date=2015-11-20 14:01:11] @Yorugami • Username: Bl00df0x • Picture Reference: Malphas • Character Description: (for those without Pic References) Write Here • Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors: Black hair colour, red eyes, pretty dark skin • General Color Theme of Character: He has golden silk clothing and fluffy pants (kinda like aladin) • Type of Commission: Headshot • Thread Page Number: 5 • Item Bribe: (if possible with item link/pic) SENPAINESS • Treasure Payment: 158kt 237g • Outfit okay to Redesign? (Must keeps and No no's) just do lots of fancy gold stuff and silks and silks and oh silks. • Anything Else I should note for the commission? please do them horns and wings too uwu (not tail this time cus headshot XD) [/quote] lol sorry, I forgot to click submit when I edited @Yorugami
Bl00df0x wrote on 2015-11-20:
@Yorugami
• Username: Bl00df0x
• Picture Reference: Malphas
• Character Description: (for those without Pic References) Write Here
• Hair | Eye | Skin -Colors: Black hair colour, red eyes, pretty dark skin
• General Color Theme of Character: He has golden silk clothing and fluffy pants (kinda like aladin)
• Type of Commission: Headshot
• Thread Page Number: 5
• Item Bribe: (if possible with item link/pic) SENPAINESS
• Treasure Payment: 158kt 237g
• Outfit okay to Redesign? (Must keeps and No no's) just do lots of fancy gold stuff and silks and silks and oh silks.
• Anything Else I should note for the commission? please do them horns and wings too uwu (not tail this time cus headshot XD)

lol sorry, I forgot to click submit when I edited @Yorugami
@Yorugami

Could you try do the veil thingy? owo It's kinda important...uwu (if yu scroll down on his page you can see dewings of him) but if you reallllly can't do it then I guess you don't have to
@Yorugami

Could you try do the veil thingy? owo It's kinda important...uwu (if yu scroll down on his page you can see dewings of him) but if you reallllly can't do it then I guess you don't have to
@Bl00df0x

XDDDDD Oops. I forgot why I accepted Clone's.
It's because his subject was easy, and he gave me a ton
of battle items to augment the 300kt he gave me.

Your final offer is only about 500g worth?
And my headshot regular is about: 1500g?

Sorry sorry. OTL

@Bl00df0x

XDDDDD Oops. I forgot why I accepted Clone's.
It's because his subject was easy, and he gave me a ton
of battle items to augment the 300kt he gave me.

Your final offer is only about 500g worth?
And my headshot regular is about: 1500g?

Sorry sorry. OTL

43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 642 643