Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC & Dragon Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@hoku

Oh! Yay! :D I do remember being very interested in some of your skins, and one or two of your familiars, but I'm at work right now, so I can't really do a thorough check at the moment. Let me poke at your list when I get home tonight and get back to you, yeah?

What would you like from me? (Multiple/single arts, digital/traditional/sketch/inks/full color/etc... so I know what might be too much to ask for. ^.^;;;)
@hoku

Oh! Yay! :D I do remember being very interested in some of your skins, and one or two of your familiars, but I'm at work right now, so I can't really do a thorough check at the moment. Let me poke at your list when I get home tonight and get back to you, yeah?

What would you like from me? (Multiple/single arts, digital/traditional/sketch/inks/full color/etc... so I know what might be too much to ask for. ^.^;;;)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko
I'm most interested in some bust sketches with a bit of colour I think! 'v' Maybe a lineart piece, depending on what you're interested in, you have a v nice line quality ouo

@LemonQuartz
Ok! Do you prefer payment before or after? ouo
@Unyko
I'm most interested in some bust sketches with a bit of colour I think! 'v' Maybe a lineart piece, depending on what you're interested in, you have a v nice line quality ouo

@LemonQuartz
Ok! Do you prefer payment before or after? ouo
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku hey i dunno if you're still interested in my art but i'd love to do a piece for you in exchange for your companion comet! sorry if this is annoying of me haha
@Hoku hey i dunno if you're still interested in my art but i'd love to do a piece for you in exchange for your companion comet! sorry if this is annoying of me haha
@Hoku
I generally ask for 1/2 upfront and 1/2 at completion so- maybe when one of the sprites is done but the other isn't? Just wanted to let you know that I've sprained my ankle so I might be a bit slow getting to these ^^;
@Hoku
I generally ask for 1/2 upfront and 1/2 at completion so- maybe when one of the sprites is done but the other isn't? Just wanted to let you know that I've sprained my ankle so I might be a bit slow getting to these ^^;
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
Just worked an overtime shift so I'm wicked tired, but I'll reply to everyone tomorrow! Feel free to leave more offers in the meantime, this is going to be an indefinite thread /u\
Just worked an overtime shift so I'm wicked tired, but I'll reply to everyone tomorrow! Feel free to leave more offers in the meantime, this is going to be an indefinite thread /u\
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku Hi! My art isnt super great but if you would be willing to pay at least 60kt for it c:

Heres my tumblr blog with my art on it, i wont be doing digital c:https://www.tumblr.com/blog/artcrimenie
@Hoku Hi! My art isnt super great but if you would be willing to pay at least 60kt for it c:

Heres my tumblr blog with my art on it, i wont be doing digital c:https://www.tumblr.com/blog/artcrimenie
tumblr_inline_ny85tkENM51tqdlxo_540.png ~You hear arguing in the distance~ tumblr_ny85tmtIn21uqhk6jo1_75sq.png
Big Louie's Adoption Service
Commissions! 20kt [url][/url]
@Hoku

Hello there~ I don't know if my style is to your liking but there's a link to my art shop in my sig below~! (Tumblr art blog here too LINK ) You two ocs are so pretty btw omg
@Hoku

Hello there~ I don't know if my style is to your liking but there's a link to my art shop in my sig below~! (Tumblr art blog here too LINK ) You two ocs are so pretty btw omg
Draws OC/Dragons/More for Dragons! Just Message Me~!banner2_by_friedsnipe-d9i5zk6.png
@Lalonde
Not annoying at all /u\ I've just got a busy work schedule so I forget about messages/it takes me a bit sometimes haha. Would you be willing to do a clean + coloured full body and a bust sketch for the companion comet? ouo

@LemonQuartz
That works for me! No worries, you can take your time 'v'

@Jesuscrimenie
Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, I'm really picky on the quality of scans when it comes to traditional art /u\ I'll have to pass for now, but good luck in your arting adventures! ouo

@Stickynotes
I'd love to get a traditional piece from you! What are you interested in?
@Lalonde
Not annoying at all /u\ I've just got a busy work schedule so I forget about messages/it takes me a bit sometimes haha. Would you be willing to do a clean + coloured full body and a bust sketch for the companion comet? ouo

@LemonQuartz
That works for me! No worries, you can take your time 'v'

@Jesuscrimenie
Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, I'm really picky on the quality of scans when it comes to traditional art /u\ I'll have to pass for now, but good luck in your arting adventures! ouo

@Stickynotes
I'd love to get a traditional piece from you! What are you interested in?
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku
alright, thank you! :D
@Hoku
alright, thank you! :D
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Hoku

The ones that caught my interest are:
familiars:
Akirbeak
Golden BAntam fangar

items:
forgetools
frigid fugitive shackles

skins/accents:
Megalith
cinderwood
primavera
fluffle

Any of those I would be interested in a trade for~! Also, I don't know if it'll interest you but I'm doing comic page/s commissions as well for a little while too. (Also if you don't hear by me by end of FR time tonight, I lost signal due to storm and should be able to reply tomorrow when its gone lol)
@Hoku

The ones that caught my interest are:
familiars:
Akirbeak
Golden BAntam fangar

items:
forgetools
frigid fugitive shackles

skins/accents:
Megalith
cinderwood
primavera
fluffle

Any of those I would be interested in a trade for~! Also, I don't know if it'll interest you but I'm doing comic page/s commissions as well for a little while too. (Also if you don't hear by me by end of FR time tonight, I lost signal due to storm and should be able to reply tomorrow when its gone lol)
Draws OC/Dragons/More for Dragons! Just Message Me~!banner2_by_friedsnipe-d9i5zk6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18