Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] free dragon bios for newbies
1 2 3
@seraphemme could you write something for hiraeth? i have nothing for her so far so you can write her however you'd like 8)
@seraphemme could you write something for hiraeth? i have nothing for her so far so you can write her however you'd like 8)
raozzn.jpg
@t34t1m3r Yes I can. Blank slates are fun :) ETA for your bio is Dec. 2
@t34t1m3r Yes I can. Blank slates are fun :) ETA for your bio is Dec. 2
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
@acrocanthosaurus @singsong @NightSkySong @OuterSpaceShip @t34t1m3r

Hey ping people! Thanksgiving break got me really busy, and this week is Dead Week, so my output has been/is going to be slower than I would like. I’ve added 2-3 days to your ETA for your biographies (if you don’t know, I’ve listed them on the first page) to allot myself time for all the studying and assignment-doing I need. If I don’t finish your biographies by these revised dates, feel free to ask me about them over PM.

So sorry about this.
@acrocanthosaurus @singsong @NightSkySong @OuterSpaceShip @t34t1m3r

Hey ping people! Thanksgiving break got me really busy, and this week is Dead Week, so my output has been/is going to be slower than I would like. I’ve added 2-3 days to your ETA for your biographies (if you don’t know, I’ve listed them on the first page) to allot myself time for all the studying and assignment-doing I need. If I don’t finish your biographies by these revised dates, feel free to ask me about them over PM.

So sorry about this.
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
@seraphemme
I totally understand, don't worry at all! Thanks for giving the heads up, though, it was good to know!
@seraphemme
I totally understand, don't worry at all! Thanks for giving the heads up, though, it was good to know!
1 2 3