Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 459 460
@kaniari
Oh you have some lovely art! By any chance are you comfortable drawing humanoids (like a character with animal ears, a tail and fawn legs for example)
@kaniari
Oh you have some lovely art! By any chance are you comfortable drawing humanoids (like a character with animal ears, a tail and fawn legs for example)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom
Thank youu <3
And yup, I do! (:
@joydom
Thank youu <3
And yup, I do! (:
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari
I’d be down to do a trade! I really liked the third example in your shop a lot! This is the character I was thinking to get drawn https://toyhou.se/6082998.-Sana I hope she’s not too complex. If it’s too much I can find a more simple character.

In exchange I can offer a chibi sketch if you’d be interested
@kaniari
I’d be down to do a trade! I really liked the third example in your shop a lot! This is the character I was thinking to get drawn https://toyhou.se/6082998.-Sana I hope she’s not too complex. If it’s too much I can find a more simple character.

In exchange I can offer a chibi sketch if you’d be interested
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
I can draw her no problem, but since she's a bit complex, do you think we can have another kind of offer?
I can draw her a sketch colored fullbody (drawn like the picture you like, colored like the first image on my shop) for a colored complex sketch! What do you think? :)
@Joydom
I can draw her no problem, but since she's a bit complex, do you think we can have another kind of offer?
I can draw her a sketch colored fullbody (drawn like the picture you like, colored like the first image on my shop) for a colored complex sketch! What do you think? :)
@kaniari
I like the monochrome vibe the third example in your shop has so I think I’d much prefer that. If you’d like I can find a more simple character. Because right now I’m only willing to offer my simpler styles.
@kaniari
I like the monochrome vibe the third example in your shop has so I think I’d much prefer that. If you’d like I can find a more simple character. Because right now I’m only willing to offer my simpler styles.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
That's alright!
I can offer a simpler style as well! I can do a chibi! (: I'll make them monochrome like the 3rd example!
@Joydom
That's alright!
I can offer a simpler style as well! I can do a chibi! (: I'll make them monochrome like the 3rd example!
@Joydom
Please put me up on your pinglist! ;v;
@Joydom
Please put me up on your pinglist! ;v;
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha
Adding! Thanks for the interest

@kaniari
I’ll be down for that! By any chance can you fill up my art shop form before I begin (it helps me keep my orders tidy so I don’t lose count haha)
@skiatha
Adding! Thanks for the interest

@kaniari
I’ll be down for that! By any chance can you fill up my art shop form before I begin (it helps me keep my orders tidy so I don’t lose count haha)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Awesome!! And sure! <3 Username & User ID: kaniari #557328 Dragon/Oc/Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65612555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656126/65612555_350.png[/img][/url] Details/Description: She's very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura! She's Ice/Forest themed! Can you add her accent/apparel + her kitten? (: Commission Type: chibi sketch Payment: Art Trade Updates: just a rough is fine!
@Joydom
Awesome!!
And sure! <3

Username & User ID: kaniari #557328
Dragon/Oc/Reference: 65612555_350.png
Details/Description: She's very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura! She's Ice/Forest themed!
Can you add her accent/apparel + her kitten? (:
Commission Type: chibi sketch
Payment: Art Trade
Updates: just a rough is fine!
@Joydom hello i'd love to be added to the pinglist!!
@Joydom hello i'd love to be added to the pinglist!!
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 459 460