Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 459 460
@Joydom
FRENKLE... omg I just recently rejoined FR and what a surprise, while looking for something to finally replace my forum signature, you’re here!!

Not sure I can afford any art atm, but please add me to your pinglist if/when you open FR currency comms again. ^^ Of course I’m up for art trades as well if you even remember me, but I understand if you are too busy.

Glad to see your art around again! Your style is still absolutely wonderful TToTT I’m def gonna have to save up for some comms!
@Joydom
FRENKLE... omg I just recently rejoined FR and what a surprise, while looking for something to finally replace my forum signature, you’re here!!

Not sure I can afford any art atm, but please add me to your pinglist if/when you open FR currency comms again. ^^ Of course I’m up for art trades as well if you even remember me, but I understand if you are too busy.

Glad to see your art around again! Your style is still absolutely wonderful TToTT I’m def gonna have to save up for some comms!
image0.png
@astrogator Here’s your uncolored sketch page! Thanks so much for commissioning me! And I hope you like it [img] https://i.imgur.com/NLEKZlD.png[/img] @staryon Omg hi hi! I haven’t seen you in so long omg ;o; it’s been awhile since I’ve been active in SC (idk if you still are?) I’ll put you down on my pinglist! And I’m always down to have a trade with you darling! And thank you omg your words are too kind t.t
@astrogator
Here’s your uncolored sketch page! Thanks so much for commissioning me! And I hope you like it
NLEKZlD.png

@staryon
Omg hi hi! I haven’t seen you in so long omg ;o; it’s been awhile since I’ve been active in SC (idk if you still are?)

I’ll put you down on my pinglist! And I’m always down to have a trade with you darling! And thank you omg your words are too kind t.t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
Yeah I haven’t been active in SC in a long time either!
And aaa I’m totally up for an art trade! I don’t have any FR dragon examples though but I’m willing to try LOL But obviously I am fine with ferals/anthros and maybe humans. You can PM me with any details or just message me in discord; I’m still in the SC server so you should be able to find me ^^
@Joydom
Yeah I haven’t been active in SC in a long time either!
And aaa I’m totally up for an art trade! I don’t have any FR dragon examples though but I’m willing to try LOL But obviously I am fine with ferals/anthros and maybe humans. You can PM me with any details or just message me in discord; I’m still in the SC server so you should be able to find me ^^
image0.png
@rosearcana Thanks so much for commissioning me and being so patient! Your dragon was super duper fun to draw! I hope you like how this turned out [img] https://i.imgur.com/mQcHcgH.png[/img]
@rosearcana
Thanks so much for commissioning me and being so patient! Your dragon was super duper fun to draw! I hope you like how this turned out

mQcHcgH.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Hiii I'd love to commission! I'm just a little bit confused kjfdsbdjk How much would a colored fullbody sketch, a chibi signature and chibi sketch of this dragon be? Prices for each of them, please! (: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65612555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656126/65612555_350.png[/img][/url]
@Joydom
Hiii
I'd love to commission!
I'm just a little bit confused kjfdsbdjk
How much would a colored fullbody sketch, a chibi signature and chibi sketch of this dragon be? Prices for each of them, please! (:
65612555_350.png
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari
Hello! Thanks for taking an interest in my work! You have a very beautiful guardian!
Here are the prices for the following:
Colored fullbody sketch - $18
Chibi sketch - $12
Chibi signature - $8
@kaniari
Hello! Thanks for taking an interest in my work! You have a very beautiful guardian!
Here are the prices for the following:
Colored fullbody sketch - $18
Chibi sketch - $12
Chibi signature - $8
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
I'm glad you like my guardian! <3
And thanks for the pricing!
I just saw you updated your thread, though! Are you officially closed for FRC? ; v ;
@Joydom
I'm glad you like my guardian! <3
And thanks for the pricing!
I just saw you updated your thread, though! Are you officially closed for FRC? ; v ;
@kaniari
It’s very unlikely I’d open FRC anymore, at least with the current world climate. I’m trying to save up as much irl cash I can and there’s nothing I want to buy in the game atm (since I’ve accomplished most of my goals already). Thank you for asking though <3

Sorry for the update since that was during last year 2020 still. I have updated the post accordingly.
@kaniari
It’s very unlikely I’d open FRC anymore, at least with the current world climate. I’m trying to save up as much irl cash I can and there’s nothing I want to buy in the game atm (since I’ve accomplished most of my goals already). Thank you for asking though <3

Sorry for the update since that was during last year 2020 still. I have updated the post accordingly.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
No worries, I completely understand!
Would you maybe consider some kind of art trade? ; v ;
I have some examples in my art shop in my sig!
@Joydom
No worries, I completely understand!
Would you maybe consider some kind of art trade? ; v ;
I have some examples in my art shop in my sig!
@Joydom

I love it, thank you so much!
@Joydom

I love it, thank you so much!
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight