Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 459 460
@Joydom

Username & User ID: realsoku / 481147
Dragon/Oc/Reference: Click! The two images are her main reference, feel free to change her outfit if you'd like as long as the colors are kept the same.
Details/Description: She's just really soft and bubbly so I'd love if you could do something cute!
Commission Type: Bust-up
Payment: Gems
Updates: I'd like an update for the sketch if possible!

Your style is super pretty and if you ever decide to do humanoid chibis I'd love to know <3 ((also frenkle))
@Joydom

Username & User ID: realsoku / 481147
Dragon/Oc/Reference: Click! The two images are her main reference, feel free to change her outfit if you'd like as long as the colors are kept the same.
Details/Description: She's just really soft and bubbly so I'd love if you could do something cute!
Commission Type: Bust-up
Payment: Gems
Updates: I'd like an update for the sketch if possible!

Your style is super pretty and if you ever decide to do humanoid chibis I'd love to know <3 ((also frenkle))
@realsoku
Ah she’s lovely! I’d love to draw her! Total is 3400 is that fine with you? I’ll dm a sketch once I begin! (Hopefully I’ll finish within a week)
@realsoku
Ah she’s lovely! I’d love to draw her! Total is 3400 is that fine with you? I’ll dm a sketch once I begin! (Hopefully I’ll finish within a week)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
Sounds great! I'll send a CR over <3
@Joydom
Sounds great! I'll send a CR over <3
@realsoku
Great thanks sm! I’ll accept it when I send a sketch
@realsoku
Great thanks sm! I’ll accept it when I send a sketch
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@realsoku
Also also, I’ll give you a heads up if ever I try a chibi style for humans/humanoids ^v^
I also love love love your art btw! I’d love an art trade in the future if ever you’d be up for that
@realsoku
Also also, I’ll give you a heads up if ever I try a chibi style for humans/humanoids ^v^
I also love love love your art btw! I’d love an art trade in the future if ever you’d be up for that
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom Hi Id love to take a FR slot?
Username & User ID: hikumi 158855
Dragon/Oc/Reference: https://toyhou.se/4764244.ashley-human-au-
Details/Description: She has info on the profile but most important details are that she has curly hair and no chest (like, flat)
Commission Type: sketch page colored? also frenkle I should add here(?
Payment: treasure
Updates: Im good just getting an update when you do either the first uncolored sketch or the sketches uncolored in general so I can check if her design is drawn correctly? (I just had some people draw her curly hair rather wavy-straight ;;)
Discount: 
Others: thank you !

Update: outfits post
@joydom Hi Id love to take a FR slot?
Username & User ID: hikumi 158855
Dragon/Oc/Reference: https://toyhou.se/4764244.ashley-human-au-
Details/Description: She has info on the profile but most important details are that she has curly hair and no chest (like, flat)
Commission Type: sketch page colored? also frenkle I should add here(?
Payment: treasure
Updates: Im good just getting an update when you do either the first uncolored sketch or the sketches uncolored in general so I can check if her design is drawn correctly? (I just had some people draw her curly hair rather wavy-straight ;;)
Discount: 
Others: thank you !

Update: outfits post
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@hikumi
Thanks so much for your interest! Your oc looks lovely! I’d love to accept your commission. May I ask what clothes you’d like her to wear? (Then I’ll make a price estimate)
@hikumi
Thanks so much for your interest! Your oc looks lovely! I’d love to accept your commission. May I ask what clothes you’d like her to wear? (Then I’ll make a price estimate)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom thank you! is it possible to have her wearing different outfits for each sketch? if yes how much would it be having her wearing one from her profile refs and the rest made up by you vs me searching some outfits on google and asking for her to be drawn in those? I assume first one would be more expensive than the other but Id like to know a rough price idea :)
@joydom thank you! is it possible to have her wearing different outfits for each sketch? if yes how much would it be having her wearing one from her profile refs and the rest made up by you vs me searching some outfits on google and asking for her to be drawn in those? I assume first one would be more expensive than the other but Id like to know a rough price idea :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@hikumi
750k if I think of the clothing myself
500k if you provide references
@hikumi
750k if I think of the clothing myself
500k if you provide references
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom ok thanks! I will search for some refs then - I have class right now so I will have to give them later today if thats ok
@joydom ok thanks! I will search for some refs then - I have class right now so I will have to give them later today if thats ok
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 459 460