Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 459 460
@Joydom
Feel free to send me the WIPs! I completely trust your work though! I'd love to see yur horse adopts for sale!
@Joydom
Feel free to send me the WIPs! I completely trust your work though! I'd love to see yur horse adopts for sale!
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@yara
Great! I'll send em over later since it's saved on a different device.
@yara
Great! I'll send em over later since it's saved on a different device.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@avene
Annndddd it's finished! Thanks for being so patient with me
Sorry I wasn't able to put expression in the middle t.t
I wasn't able to add full color so in the end I just color coded the lines, since your dergs are conveniently just one type of color each lol
IMG_0066_zpsszpjihqg.png
@avene
Annndddd it's finished! Thanks for being so patient with me
Sorry I wasn't able to put expression in the middle t.t
I wasn't able to add full color so in the end I just color coded the lines, since your dergs are conveniently just one type of color each lol
IMG_0066_zpsszpjihqg.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom oh my god I'm so sorry, I just remembered that I promised the plague sprite to someone else. Sorry to make you go through so much trouble calculating the cost and dealing with my unclear questions! I'll definitely come back once treasure/gem slots are open. sorry again ughhh i need to keep better track of my stuff
@Joydom oh my god I'm so sorry, I just remembered that I promised the plague sprite to someone else. Sorry to make you go through so much trouble calculating the cost and dealing with my unclear questions! I'll definitely come back once treasure/gem slots are open. sorry again ughhh i need to keep better track of my stuff
@kainerallis
It's fine, it's fine, totally understandable.
@kainerallis
It's fine, it's fine, totally understandable.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

Aaahh, that's no problem at all! Oh god they all look so cute I'm so ; A ; Thank you so much akdhf I love it!!!
@Joydom

Aaahh, that's no problem at all! Oh god they all look so cute I'm so ; A ; Thank you so much akdhf I love it!!!
3PxlXSK.png
@avene
Aaaaa I'm just so happy you like it!

I can send in a black and white version and one without the fady parts if you'd like.
@avene
Aaaaa I'm just so happy you like it!

I can send in a black and white version and one without the fady parts if you'd like.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

Ooh, yes please! Any and all versions of your beautiful art is good ; u ;
@Joydom

Ooh, yes please! Any and all versions of your beautiful art is good ; u ;
3PxlXSK.png
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 459 460