Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 463 464
@kainerallis
Wait hold on what do you mean accent wattercolor or waist up? For the full body traditional?
@kainerallis
Wait hold on what do you mean accent wattercolor or waist up? For the full body traditional?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom oh boy i went back and looked at my post and that was a MESS of autocorrect. im so sorry. note to self never write anything on my phone again What I meant to say: I'd love to bribe you with the plague sprite for some art; however, I'd prefer art of multiple characters. I looked at the prices on the front page and it seems like the fullbody traditional would cost too much (which is reasonable since they take so much work)! Instead, would you willing to do two or more waist-ups of characters in this style?: [img]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u427/Joydom92/image_zpsrrfpland.jpeg[/img] (yanked from your art dump thread) I hope this makes more sense!
@Joydom oh boy i went back and looked at my post and that was a MESS of autocorrect. im so sorry. note to self never write anything on my phone again

What I meant to say: I'd love to bribe you with the plague sprite for some art; however, I'd prefer art of multiple characters. I looked at the prices on the front page and it seems like the fullbody traditional would cost too much (which is reasonable since they take so much work)! Instead, would you willing to do two or more waist-ups of characters in this style?:
image_zpsrrfpland.jpeg
(yanked from your art dump thread)

I hope this makes more sense!
@kainerallis
lmao i relate i'm currently on the phone too so advanced sorry for anything weong i type.

And Nooooooooooooo you dug up my old art -cringes at it-

Itll have the style of my trad fullbody (not that old style ew)
How many waist ups are you thinking of?
@kainerallis
lmao i relate i'm currently on the phone too so advanced sorry for anything weong i type.

And Nooooooooooooo you dug up my old art -cringes at it-

Itll have the style of my trad fullbody (not that old style ew)
How many waist ups are you thinking of?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom However waist-ups you think the plague sprite would be good payment for! I'm not sure how long it takes to do art in this lineart/watercolor style, so it's really at your discretion. I'd like at least two, and at most four (four seems like a big number, though). I'll fill out the form right after I get confirmation on how many you'd be willing to draw.
@Joydom However waist-ups you think the plague sprite would be good payment for! I'm not sure how long it takes to do art in this lineart/watercolor style, so it's really at your discretion. I'd like at least two, and at most four (four seems like a big number, though). I'll fill out the form right after I get confirmation on how many you'd be willing to draw.
@kainerallis
im currently put rn and the connection is getting choppy so i'll get back to you later. Ill do the math on how to divide the plauge sprite
@kainerallis
im currently put rn and the connection is getting choppy so i'll get back to you later. Ill do the math on how to divide the plauge sprite
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom ofc! Take your time
@Joydom ofc! Take your time
@crabbyappletree
Aaaaa I'm sorry I almost didn't see this,
Sure thing I'll add you in.
@crabbyappletree
Aaaaa I'm sorry I almost didn't see this,
Sure thing I'll add you in.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Hello! I'd like to ask some things:
-What would be the price for fullbody traditional colored in non USD? Would it be max around 2.6Mt according to the rates you have?
-Are you currently accepting item/wishlist/art trade payment or only USD?
-Would you accept items on wishlist + art trade for any style/type of art?

Hm I think that's it, thanks!
@Joydom Hello! I'd like to ask some things:
-What would be the price for fullbody traditional colored in non USD? Would it be max around 2.6Mt according to the rates you have?
-Are you currently accepting item/wishlist/art trade payment or only USD?
-Would you accept items on wishlist + art trade for any style/type of art?

Hm I think that's it, thanks!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@hikumi
It depends on what you have. I do not accept treasure or gems for my USD exclusive pieces, only certain bribes (ex. KS stuff, light sprite, ya know the stuff I really really can't pass off). I only have treasure/ gem slots for USD exclusive pieces when I open Promos, which comes up every 1-2 months (the latest one was my birthday promo last April 16 ).

With that being said. I am accepting items and such, but it depends on what you offer. My traditional full bodies are more difficult to pay for in terms of in game stuff since I use physical materials like watercolor paper, copics and ink, unlike the digital pieces that only involves a tablet.

Usually yes, for the items. Art trade is a maybe, it depends if I like the art you're offering.
@hikumi
It depends on what you have. I do not accept treasure or gems for my USD exclusive pieces, only certain bribes (ex. KS stuff, light sprite, ya know the stuff I really really can't pass off). I only have treasure/ gem slots for USD exclusive pieces when I open Promos, which comes up every 1-2 months (the latest one was my birthday promo last April 16 ).

With that being said. I am accepting items and such, but it depends on what you offer. My traditional full bodies are more difficult to pay for in terms of in game stuff since I use physical materials like watercolor paper, copics and ink, unlike the digital pieces that only involves a tablet.

Usually yes, for the items. Art trade is a maybe, it depends if I like the art you're offering.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@kainerallis
The plague sprite is valued at 2900 gems. Which is roughly around 26- 28 dollars. Which is totally enough for a full body lmao. But for a waist up, it'll be around $13? Can you show an image of the reference? I can't access imgur idk why, so I can't really find an exact price.

Edit: never mind if worked.
They're mostly pretty ok to do, the character t the upper right will be a bit pricer than the others tho.
@kainerallis
The plague sprite is valued at 2900 gems. Which is roughly around 26- 28 dollars. Which is totally enough for a full body lmao. But for a waist up, it'll be around $13? Can you show an image of the reference? I can't access imgur idk why, so I can't really find an exact price.

Edit: never mind if worked.
They're mostly pretty ok to do, the character t the upper right will be a bit pricer than the others tho.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 463 464