Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bust paintings
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/9c61b7d8b639063ec253b7d23bfa525c.png[/img] Congrats @FleurMorte for winning the speedpaint slot! If you could send over the payment before i start that would be great uwu [b]Edit![/b] FleurMorte has paid! [s]@Desolation is the runner up in the event that FleurMorte isn't able to pay :> I had to run the RNG a few times bc FleurMorte kept winning both slots >.>;[/s] ----- Thanks for your interest!! I'll clear the sheet for the next round tomorrow. If you want to be considered every round without having to edit yourself on, consider putting yourself on the permalist section of the spreadsheet! @Faunus @MoonGoddess @Ririterasu @Azure @AngHuiQing @Cloneclone @Rabbit @exosomniac @Kodex @Appellosine @theoncomingstom
9c61b7d8b639063ec253b7d23bfa525c.png
Congrats @FleurMorte for winning the speedpaint slot! If you could send over the payment before i start that would be great uwu

Edit! FleurMorte has paid!

@Desolation is the runner up in the event that FleurMorte isn't able to pay :>
I had to run the RNG a few times bc FleurMorte kept winning both slots >.>;

Thanks for your interest!! I'll clear the sheet for the next round tomorrow. If you want to be considered every round without having to edit yourself on, consider putting yourself on the permalist section of the spreadsheet!

@Faunus
@MoonGoddess
@Ririterasu
@Azure
@AngHuiQing
@Cloneclone
@Rabbit
@exosomniac
@Kodex
@Appellosine
@theoncomingstom
I took a 4 year hiatus and now I’m lost
@extrics
references: [ Pet ] [ Him Proposing ] [ Clothing ]
Human styled:
- A vampire dude..
- he has long black hair
- black sclera, pale eyes.
- Wears a top hat, and has clothes from back when, steampunk estique clothing!
Did u add yourself to the spreadsheet? OF COURSE NOT! So Imma go do that now?

Also, I estimated my offer; and its 2 mil? But its coming up differently in the spreadsheet? Im a little confused..
@extrics
references: [ Pet ] [ Him Proposing ] [ Clothing ]
Human styled:
- A vampire dude..
- he has long black hair
- black sclera, pale eyes.
- Wears a top hat, and has clothes from back when, steampunk estique clothing!
Did u add yourself to the spreadsheet? OF COURSE NOT! So Imma go do that now?

Also, I estimated my offer; and its 2 mil? But its coming up differently in the spreadsheet? Im a little confused..
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma
I uh
may or not always draw clothes >.>;
especially hats
idk if you'd mind
@chisohma
I uh
may or not always draw clothes >.>;
especially hats
idk if you'd mind
@Extrics ; Its cool, ^_^ <3 Im kinda confused on your spreadsheet~ I dunno if you read my edit but ^^
@Extrics ; Its cool, ^_^ <3 Im kinda confused on your spreadsheet~ I dunno if you read my edit but ^^

@chisohma
the spreadsheet is only for speedpaints ;u; just making sure you know
Tho!! so far you're the first person to offer again after the last round of slots was picked
and you did the spreadsheet just fine uwu
the genes are actually worth a lil more than what you put tho so i changed your offer to the right value!
You'll get pinged the next time slots are chosen for the RNG slots uwu
you can also feel free to check in later and change your offer any time before the slot is picked!
;u;
does that help?
@chisohma
the spreadsheet is only for speedpaints ;u; just making sure you know
Tho!! so far you're the first person to offer again after the last round of slots was picked
and you did the spreadsheet just fine uwu
the genes are actually worth a lil more than what you put tho so i changed your offer to the right value!
You'll get pinged the next time slots are chosen for the RNG slots uwu
you can also feel free to check in later and change your offer any time before the slot is picked!
;u;
does that help?
Quick offer revision. XD

@Extrics
Reference {images}: ALL REFS AND SUCH HERE
Payment: Items in the total value of 1,804,145 treasure.
1) 69 of your missing currently obtainable familiars [Price: 559,698 treasure]
2) Usermade accent (Accent: Only Skin Deep) [Price: 650 gems]
3) BEARS (Fungusbearing Phony, Graveyard Guardian, Livewire Grizzly, Hibernal Starbear, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Jadecarved Decoy, Lavaborne Hoax, Magma Embear, Slumbering Charlatan, Sunbeam Ursa, Sundial Imposter) [Price: 619,850 treasure]
4) Chocolate Ferret familiar [115,000 treasure]
5) Accent: Rainbow Scales [87100 treasure]

OR!

You can have more or less whatever you want (within reason, say up to 5 skins) from here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1662524

OR

Just mix-and-match as you please from the two offers - include items you like, disinclude ones you don't (So for example, if you don't like the skins in the first offer, you could replace them with skins from the second offer)!
Free reign {Y/N}? Some, since it's mostly description-based. I'd prefer it to be a front image and show off a tiny bit of clothing that busts do.
Additional notes: References are not just images, but there are some. Also, feel free to ask me any questions you might have about the character. :)
Quick offer revision. XD

@Extrics
Reference {images}: ALL REFS AND SUCH HERE
Payment: Items in the total value of 1,804,145 treasure.
1) 69 of your missing currently obtainable familiars [Price: 559,698 treasure]
2) Usermade accent (Accent: Only Skin Deep) [Price: 650 gems]
3) BEARS (Fungusbearing Phony, Graveyard Guardian, Livewire Grizzly, Hibernal Starbear, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Jadecarved Decoy, Lavaborne Hoax, Magma Embear, Slumbering Charlatan, Sunbeam Ursa, Sundial Imposter) [Price: 619,850 treasure]
4) Chocolate Ferret familiar [115,000 treasure]
5) Accent: Rainbow Scales [87100 treasure]

OR!

You can have more or less whatever you want (within reason, say up to 5 skins) from here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1662524

OR

Just mix-and-match as you please from the two offers - include items you like, disinclude ones you don't (So for example, if you don't like the skins in the first offer, you could replace them with skins from the second offer)!
Free reign {Y/N}? Some, since it's mostly description-based. I'd prefer it to be a front image and show off a tiny bit of clothing that busts do.
Additional notes: References are not just images, but there are some. Also, feel free to ask me any questions you might have about the character. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Extrics , Im sorry D; I wanted SketchPaints ;3; ! Im all types of messed up. Sorry, Im a little backwards. English is a bit confusing ><;!
@Extrics , Im sorry D; I wanted SketchPaints ;3; ! Im all types of messed up. Sorry, Im a little backwards. English is a bit confusing ><;!

@chisohma
that's quite fine! no worries uwu
For sketchpaints just fill out the sketchpaint form and post it in the thread!
I'll decide who gets the slot in a few days to give everyone time to get their orders ready uwu
@chisohma
that's quite fine! no worries uwu
For sketchpaints just fill out the sketchpaint form and post it in the thread!
I'll decide who gets the slot in a few days to give everyone time to get their orders ready uwu
@Extrics

Hi hi! I just wanted to let you know that I did get around to getting up a better ref of my boy so I edited my form on page 15! Sorry for the trouble! o 7 o
@Extrics

Hi hi! I just wanted to let you know that I did get around to getting up a better ref of my boy so I edited my form on page 15! Sorry for the trouble! o 7 o
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky
alright! thank you!
i'll probably decide after the last person who notified me about being interested posts the form which i think should be tomorrow?? though im not sure haha
@AceZaslavsky
alright! thank you!
i'll probably decide after the last person who notified me about being interested posts the form which i think should be tomorrow?? though im not sure haha
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21