Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bust paintings
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Extrics okay, I hope you consider my form then c:

Reference {images}: http://i.imgur.com/6PcUIV3.jpg and here is his profile and other arts http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=13483533
Payment: 1mil
Free reign {Y/N}? Y
Additional notes: None
@Extrics okay, I hope you consider my form then c:

Reference {images}: http://i.imgur.com/6PcUIV3.jpg and here is his profile and other arts http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=13483533
Payment: 1mil
Free reign {Y/N}? Y
Additional notes: None
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Azure alright!
let me know when you're done haha
i'll do the RNG slot after you finish :>
@Azure alright!
let me know when you're done haha
i'll do the RNG slot after you finish :>
I took a 4 year hiatus and now I’m lost
@Extrics

I've added the accent. Its original price is 500 gems, so I added only 150 gems to the price rather than 250. I hope that is okay - if not, feel free to reduce it. Much lurv!

*dig dig dig through hoard*

I'm thinking of basically just filling your missing familiars. I have TONS of spares. Would this be of interest, seeing none of the additionals are retired and such? (Some are rare-ish, but currently obtainable.)
@Extrics

I've added the accent. Its original price is 500 gems, so I added only 150 gems to the price rather than 250. I hope that is okay - if not, feel free to reduce it. Much lurv!

*dig dig dig through hoard*

I'm thinking of basically just filling your missing familiars. I have TONS of spares. Would this be of interest, seeing none of the additionals are retired and such? (Some are rare-ish, but currently obtainable.)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure
yeah sure that would be fine!
that would help me out on the familiars quest that im halfheartedly doing bc dragon genes are everything LOL
@Azure
yeah sure that would be fine!
that would help me out on the familiars quest that im halfheartedly doing bc dragon genes are everything LOL
@Extrics

Okay, then... like... give me a tiny bit of time to figure out what I have spare that you don't have oh god there will be a lot of it.
@Extrics

Okay, then... like... give me a tiny bit of time to figure out what I have spare that you don't have oh god there will be a lot of it.
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure
LOL its fine
just let me know when you're done uwu
@Azure
LOL its fine
just let me know when you're done uwu
@Extrics
Reference {images}: dumb green loser and profile
Payment: I've got Hati, Skoll, and a Butterfly gene?
Free reign {Y/N}? Sure!
Additional notes: He is scuuuum. It should be noted that his eyes aren't black, but empty sockets. And if you wanted, you could add his creepy, glowing REAL eyeball right in the middle of his forehead. It is a wine-like purple/red. =w=
@Extrics
Reference {images}: dumb green loser and profile
Payment: I've got Hati, Skoll, and a Butterfly gene?
Free reign {Y/N}? Sure!
Additional notes: He is scuuuum. It should be noted that his eyes aren't black, but empty sockets. And if you wanted, you could add his creepy, glowing REAL eyeball right in the middle of his forehead. It is a wine-like purple/red. =w=
@Extrics

Reference {images}: Jophiel + Colored Ref
Payment: 2 mill Treasure
Free reign {Y/N}? Sure!
Additional notes: He's an angel, has Asian facial features, very cold and un-amused disposition. You can certainly leave out the headpiece if you think it'll be a pain, and you're free to do whatever you'd like with his clothing too if that presents problems ; 7 ; <3
@Extrics

Reference {images}: Jophiel + Colored Ref
Payment: 2 mill Treasure
Free reign {Y/N}? Sure!
Additional notes: He's an angel, has Asian facial features, very cold and un-amused disposition. You can certainly leave out the headpiece if you think it'll be a pain, and you're free to do whatever you'd like with his clothing too if that presents problems ; 7 ; <3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Shoot sketchpaints are full huh :p
Darn it
Shoot sketchpaints are full huh :p
Darn it
@Honeysong
oh oops did i forget to edit that its open??
bc i only just now started accepting offers

@AceZaslavsky
omg //pap pap
I usually give it 1-2 days before i accept just so everyone has a chance to get their stuff together and offer ;u;
@Honeysong
oh oops did i forget to edit that its open??
bc i only just now started accepting offers

@AceZaslavsky
omg //pap pap
I usually give it 1-2 days before i accept just so everyone has a chance to get their stuff together and offer ;u;
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21