Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B]Canine art+ Redesign+gijinka+skins!
1 2 3
@BlackCosmos
Sorry! I meant that since I didn't have different Forms for the Outfit and Gijinka requests, I couldn't for sure tell the difference by reading your first reply. This was my mistake and both have different forms now so I don't get confused.

I could toss 20k at you maybe???

@CanisMajoris
That sounds fair probably? ^^ I marked the boneyard tatters as being on hold for you. ^^
@BlackCosmos
Sorry! I meant that since I didn't have different Forms for the Outfit and Gijinka requests, I couldn't for sure tell the difference by reading your first reply. This was my mistake and both have different forms now so I don't get confused.

I could toss 20k at you maybe???

@CanisMajoris
That sounds fair probably? ^^ I marked the boneyard tatters as being on hold for you. ^^
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
bump!
bump!
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Vagrant I'd be interested in doing designs for your OC (and art once you've settled on a design, which I believe you mentioned wanting as well), art of the Arcanine gijinka, and custom accents. I really enjoy doing fantasy outfit design and pokemon gijinkas, and I have commissions for custom accents open already. Here is an example of my art: [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/b5ce5fca996cad2e6536983c98ebe343/tumblr_oev7ix9Jwb1vff9kko1_400.png[/img] And others can be found [url=http://luminarywitch.tumblr.com/]on my tumblr[/url]. You can view examples of my accents by clicking the banner in my signature. I'm currently [i]very[/i] interested in getting a Light Sprite, which I noticed you have listed in your items available for payment--if you'd be willing to pay with that, I'd be willing to do quite a lot of art for you in exchange. It has a monetary equivalent to 6 of my nicest quality fullbodies, so it would obviously be worth an even larger amount of headshots/halfbodies/accents/etc.; if you're interested in going that route, you can decide on how you want the art to be split up. If that's not an option but you're still interested in my art, I'd be willing to negotiate smaller amounts of art in exchange for gems or other sprites!
@Vagrant

I'd be interested in doing designs for your OC (and art once you've settled on a design, which I believe you mentioned wanting as well), art of the Arcanine gijinka, and custom accents. I really enjoy doing fantasy outfit design and pokemon gijinkas, and I have commissions for custom accents open already.

Here is an example of my art:

tumblr_oev7ix9Jwb1vff9kko1_400.png

And others can be found on my tumblr. You can view examples of my accents by clicking the banner in my signature.

I'm currently very interested in getting a Light Sprite, which I noticed you have listed in your items available for payment--if you'd be willing to pay with that, I'd be willing to do quite a lot of art for you in exchange. It has a monetary equivalent to 6 of my nicest quality fullbodies, so it would obviously be worth an even larger amount of headshots/halfbodies/accents/etc.; if you're interested in going that route, you can decide on how you want the art to be split up.

If that's not an option but you're still interested in my art, I'd be willing to negotiate smaller amounts of art in exchange for gems or other sprites!
@Vagrant

I'd love to draw your avatar dragon, my art shop is in my sig below! If you have something else you'd think you'd like me to do, let me know!
@Vagrant

I'd love to draw your avatar dragon, my art shop is in my sig below! If you have something else you'd think you'd like me to do, let me know!
bellypug_by_myserpentine-da9gjnp.png
1 2 3