Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Art Shop~ [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PeridotsFoot

If you want the bow to be included, it would be 35k c:
@PeridotsFoot

If you want the bow to be included, it would be 35k c:
He/himdeathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif Wishlist I Art Shopstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@Bl00df0x Okay! I'll send 35k
@Bl00df0x Okay! I'll send 35k
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
@PeridotsFoot oke Thank you :D
@PeridotsFoot oke Thank you :D
He/himdeathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif Wishlist I Art Shopstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@Bl00df0x

Could you do a waist up of Anii ? (The reference for her dress is on the second page)
@Bl00df0x

Could you do a waist up of Anii ? (The reference for her dress is on the second page)
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
@IschemicTies yeah sure, detailed or just a sketch? also could you link to the second page?
@IschemicTies yeah sure, detailed or just a sketch? also could you link to the second page?
@Bl00df0x

Second page and a sketch please~
@Bl00df0x

Second page and a sketch please~
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
@IschemicTies

Right okay! That will be 20k then :D
@IschemicTies

Right okay! That will be 20k then :D
@Bl00df0x [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17005062] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170051/17005062_350.png[/img] [/url]Type:Flying Coatl Male/female:Male 55k, right?
@Bl00df0x

17005062_350.png
Type:Flying Coatl
Male/female:Male
55k, right?
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse

yupp :D

Since you you're one of the 5 first, you'll also get one for free~
@AnonEclipse

yupp :D

Since you you're one of the 5 first, you'll also get one for free~
@Bl00df0x
Thanks you! But there is a small problem, I don't have any more male Coatls. Do you have a female version? If you don't, I can change my order and get a headshot and his will be the free one.
@Bl00df0x
Thanks you! But there is a small problem, I don't have any more male Coatls. Do you have a female version? If you don't, I can change my order and get a headshot and his will be the free one.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4 5 6