Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Plsnocoli Art Shop [USD/Bribes Open]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Tarere
I'll be ordering 4 headshots but please don't feel pressured ! sorry for ordering so many at once ;_; also sorry for my rough image references, some of the colors turned out wonky so I did make some corrections with text!

type: frc headshot 1
reference: image reference here
her hair is white with long bangs in the front! kind of sticks up a bit too and has a slight curl. right eye is a light blue color (sorry it looks dark in the image) and left is red. she's androgynous, although having her look a bit more masculine is all good with me hehe.
description: she is the causing shenanigans and creating a lot of laughter. she's kind of manipulative and likes to tease but everyone knows she's got a heart of gold. definitely the playful type and gets along well with everyone.
sketch preview: yes
payment: treasure

urgh okay so his hair is supposed to look like this but I suck so. it's supposed to be a blush/light pink color and his eyes are light brown! his glasses are black and he has black stud earrings (that I didn't draw sorry !) clothing reference colors are here and it's up to you if you want to put his snapback on him or not.
description: he doesn't speak much but when he does he speaks the truth!!! generally stays to himself but allows him to be amused sometimes. often grumpy but he falls for cute charms, so his friend group easily reigns him in haha.

the ends of her hair are light blue and she has a triple-stranded black choker. her bangs are indeed kinda short and her eyebrows are supposed to be on fleek (sigh). not sure if you'll need the rest of her outfit but it is here for your reference!
description: the dad of the group, she's assertive and keeps everyone in check. she's a strong leader that the others look up to! doesn't mind playing the bad cop and saying no. she can be scary to outsiders.

I put him last cuz he's the one that's most off of his picture (sorry). his hair is supposed to be a reddish gold color and his eyes are supposed to be hazel. short bangs and lots of curls. thick eyebrows a must! he has a mole under his right eye and above his right eyebrow. clothing reference here
description: mom of the group. kind and compassionate, he takes care of everyone thoughtfully. except don't let him get angry! he's very scary while angry. :''(

ahhhh sorry for all the words. please take as much time as you need. let me know the final total pricing or if you can't do some of them (no problem if there's extra charge because of details). ahh and i really do love your simple circle backgrounds so if you could do that too. let me know if there are any questions!!
@Tarere
I'll be ordering 4 headshots but please don't feel pressured ! sorry for ordering so many at once ;_; also sorry for my rough image references, some of the colors turned out wonky so I did make some corrections with text!

her hair is white with long bangs in the front! kind of sticks up a bit too and has a slight curl. right eye is a light blue color (sorry it looks dark in the image) and left is red. she's androgynous, although having her look a bit more masculine is all good with me hehe.
description: she is the causing shenanigans and creating a lot of laughter. she's kind of manipulative and likes to tease but everyone knows she's got a heart of gold. definitely the playful type and gets along well with everyone.

urgh okay so his hair is supposed to look like this but I suck so. it's supposed to be a blush/light pink color and his eyes are light brown! his glasses are black and he has black stud earrings (that I didn't draw sorry !) clothing reference colors are here and it's up to you if you want to put his snapback on him or not.
description: he doesn't speak much but when he does he speaks the truth!!! generally stays to himself but allows him to be amused sometimes. often grumpy but he falls for cute charms, so his friend group easily reigns him in haha.

the ends of her hair are light blue and she has a triple-stranded black choker. her bangs are indeed kinda short and her eyebrows are supposed to be on fleek (sigh). not sure if you'll need the rest of her outfit but it is here for your reference!
description: the dad of the group, she's assertive and keeps everyone in check. she's a strong leader that the others look up to! doesn't mind playing the bad cop and saying no. she can be scary to outsiders.

I put him last cuz he's the one that's most off of his picture (sorry). his hair is supposed to be a reddish gold color and his eyes are supposed to be hazel. short bangs and lots of curls. thick eyebrows a must! he has a mole under his right eye and above his right eyebrow. clothing reference here
description: mom of the group. kind and compassionate, he takes care of everyone thoughtfully. except don't let him get angry! he's very scary while angry. :''(

ahhhh sorry for all the words. please take as much time as you need. let me know the final total pricing or if you can't do some of them (no problem if there's extra charge because of details). ahh and i really do love your simple circle backgrounds so if you could do that too. let me know if there are any questions!!
@Cloneclone oop, forgot to reply to you! AAA He's such a cutie!! I'm very excited to draw him! :D

@toostupidtocare ooo boy howdy that's a lot! But it's okay! I can't wait to get to them aaa <3
@Cloneclone oop, forgot to reply to you! AAA He's such a cutie!! I'm very excited to draw him! :D

@toostupidtocare ooo boy howdy that's a lot! But it's okay! I can't wait to get to them aaa <3
Last call for orders! I'm closing up shop again for the next month(s??) on Sunday, 23:00 FRT!

@Argante @Xairathan @asterope @Whirlwind678 @Leenanishere @CdrPhoenix @HollowedAngel777 @Revelare @pooses @Niharike @TarmonSuravye @barabear

@Decay @Juyoung @Trucy @MaiaBW @Fujo @Silverfish @Fluffesu @Armsfodinner @Grazellious @Owlish @beckswithspecks @melorious @Heathers @Sacnite @PenquinGrace @Prose @EmyNihm @Selfishly @MoonGoddess @Masumi @Dracogenius @asterope @Mishakiara @Jacceh @Somnacin @TakanecW @Actaeon @TCTLG @mikareep @Lucatri @Syncogon @dorsia @nemodave @PurplePanda @Argante @Starshining @Dinsdale @battledog @Popette @Zoustache @Cloneclone @theoncomingstorm @lome @PaperWitch @Azure @Lachla @nemodave @Asobi @PandragonsBox @VNyx @Skiesti @Lachla @GalacticCannibal @arian @SummerCat
Last call for orders! I'm closing up shop again for the next month(s??) on Sunday, 23:00 FRT!

@Argante @Xairathan @asterope @Whirlwind678 @Leenanishere @CdrPhoenix @HollowedAngel777 @Revelare @pooses @Niharike @TarmonSuravye @barabear

@Decay @Juyoung @Trucy @MaiaBW @Fujo @Silverfish @Fluffesu @Armsfodinner @Grazellious @Owlish @beckswithspecks @melorious @Heathers @Sacnite @PenquinGrace @Prose @EmyNihm @Selfishly @MoonGoddess @Masumi @Dracogenius @asterope @Mishakiara @Jacceh @Somnacin @TakanecW @Actaeon @TCTLG @mikareep @Lucatri @Syncogon @dorsia @nemodave @PurplePanda @Argante @Starshining @Dinsdale @battledog @Popette @Zoustache @Cloneclone @theoncomingstorm @lome @PaperWitch @Azure @Lachla @nemodave @Asobi @PandragonsBox @VNyx @Skiesti @Lachla @GalacticCannibal @arian @SummerCat
@Tarere

:D! Would you like me to send the stuff and things over, or wait?
@Tarere

:D! Would you like me to send the stuff and things over, or wait?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone please wait for the sketch I'll be sending your way :D I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can c:
@Cloneclone please wait for the sketch I'll be sending your way :D I'll try to get it to you as soon as I can c:
@tarere the tatertot [b]type:[/b] FRC Headshot [b]reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31593972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315940/31593972_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/9UsQ7h1.png]Gijinka[/url] [b]description:[/b] she has a bio! [b]sketch preview:[/b] on slack m'meme [b]payment:[/b] USD [b]email:[/b] will pm you on slack!
@tarere the tatertot
type: FRC Headshot
reference:

31593972_350.png

Gijinka
description:
she has a bio!
sketch preview: on slack m'meme
payment: USD
email: will pm you on slack!
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Starshining i love her!!! Also i have gen1 envy hhh

Added you to the list!
@Starshining i love her!!! Also i have gen1 envy hhh

Added you to the list!
Your art is lovely, I'll wait for the next opening!
Your art is lovely, I'll wait for the next opening!
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40