Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketches/Lineart(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Valishtu oh my gosh, those adoptables are so cute!!
@Valishtu oh my gosh, those adoptables are so cute!!
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
@Calenmiriel
Thanks. :3
@Calenmiriel
Thanks. :3
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu I'd love it if you could give me a ping when you start selling the adoptables please ~
@Valishtu I'd love it if you could give me a ping when you start selling the adoptables please ~
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
@Arionn. just pinging myself so ill remember c:
@Arionn. just pinging myself so ill remember c:
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
@batcruncher
Gonna try to start up on that second commission for you on thurs/fri since my husband is off those days. :o
Sorry it's taking so long!
@batcruncher
Gonna try to start up on that second commission for you on thurs/fri since my husband is off those days. :o
Sorry it's taking so long!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu awesome ;;3 ;; thank you so much ?
@Valishtu awesome ;;3 ;; thank you so much ?
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@Valishtu

*notices your art thread and has an intense need.*

Fullbody colored Sketches a possibility?
@Valishtu

*notices your art thread and has an intense need.*

Fullbody colored Sketches a possibility?
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend
Omg! I started to reply to this and then got pulled away to lunch by my little monster... whom I love terribly... >.>

ANYWAY! They are, depending on size/detail/content I'll be able to make you an estimation but I need to finish two other commissions first so I'll ping you when I am almost done with the one before yours if that works? ^-^'
@Darkdragonfiend
Omg! I started to reply to this and then got pulled away to lunch by my little monster... whom I love terribly... >.>

ANYWAY! They are, depending on size/detail/content I'll be able to make you an estimation but I need to finish two other commissions first so I'll ping you when I am almost done with the one before yours if that works? ^-^'
OOIa5x2.png
@batcruncher Ugh sorry it took so long to do! Hope this looks ok? Let me know if it needs something fixed. :o [img]http://i.imgur.com/7Dprrzg.png[/img]
@batcruncher
Ugh sorry it took so long to do!
Hope this looks ok? Let me know if it needs something fixed. :o
7Dprrzg.png
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu hes so pretty ; 3 ; that face though, it fits so well~ im working on sending it to him now
@Valishtu hes so pretty ; 3 ; that face though, it fits so well~ im working on sending it to him now
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7