Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED indefinitely] Dial's Art Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
@Dialtastic

Definitely would be interested. o:
@Dialtastic

Definitely would be interested. o:
nox, they/them.
@Dialtastic
Sweet! I like sending the payment ahead of time, that way I'm not tempted to do anything with said payment. uwu''
@Dialtastic
Sweet! I like sending the payment ahead of time, that way I'm not tempted to do anything with said payment. uwu''
@Inugami Oh geez, yeah I totally understand that. Thanks!
@Inugami Oh geez, yeah I totally understand that. Thanks!
@Dialtastic
Welcome hun< 3
@Dialtastic
Welcome hun< 3
@Dialtastic 10000% interested
@Dialtastic 10000% interested
57OdmIf.png
@incendivity @battledog Heh, I'll try to speed up my practice with humans so I can open them soon!
@incendivity @battledog Heh, I'll try to speed up my practice with humans so I can open them soon!
@Dialtastic

howdy i see you want Thresher Flatfins

is that still the case?

can i commission you for a really strange request? i need a astronaut pigeon.

i have no idea what category that would go in...
@Dialtastic

howdy i see you want Thresher Flatfins

is that still the case?

can i commission you for a really strange request? i need a astronaut pigeon.

i have no idea what category that would go in...
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
@Draziwrok Yes!! That wishlist is currently as up to date as it can be, haha. Would you want a headshot or a fullbody....? And do you have any reference designs already available?
@Draziwrok Yes!! That wishlist is currently as up to date as it can be, haha. Would you want a headshot or a fullbody....? And do you have any reference designs already available?
@Dialtastic

hmm uh i dont want it to be a huge project type deal that would take up a bunch of your time,

i'd just like a little color full body sketch of a fat pigeon in a space suit. these are extra flatfins i would love to send your way! i love your doodle style. the finished project doesn't have to be very large or detailed at all

ahh lets see... i love to give as much artistic freedom as possible, love surprises because usually my concept isn't as good as what the artist can do, HOWEVER i love to be as helpful as possible so it's an easy commission

reference!

this is one of my favorite pigeon art
poorly photoshoped pigeon in a space helmet

excuse me for poor grammar/strange request. please let me know what other information i can provide!
@Dialtastic

hmm uh i dont want it to be a huge project type deal that would take up a bunch of your time,

i'd just like a little color full body sketch of a fat pigeon in a space suit. these are extra flatfins i would love to send your way! i love your doodle style. the finished project doesn't have to be very large or detailed at all

ahh lets see... i love to give as much artistic freedom as possible, love surprises because usually my concept isn't as good as what the artist can do, HOWEVER i love to be as helpful as possible so it's an easy commission

reference!

this is one of my favorite pigeon art
poorly photoshoped pigeon in a space helmet

excuse me for poor grammar/strange request. please let me know what other information i can provide!
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
@Dialtastic
I WOULD BE INTERESTED LIKE BURNING

A GOOD BURNING
@Dialtastic
I WOULD BE INTERESTED LIKE BURNING

A GOOD BURNING