Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon with Gijinkas [pg 14 spiral M]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@tunapuns Welp I just fell in love with Love's design. Sent a CR for 85kt cause, seriously, in love

@pooses May I be added to the pinglist please?
@tunapuns Welp I just fell in love with Love's design. Sent a CR for 85kt cause, seriously, in love

@pooses May I be added to the pinglist please?
xNQr7xR.png
@Lucatri thanks so much!! i dont mind if you change the dragon's genes or replaced her with another dragon at all! :> //takes Florence down so you can send a CR for her (75kt/115g) anytime you want

@Cindercate @Xie
thank you so much for the interest guys, but both of you sent a CR for love so ahh.. im not v sure what to do so uh you guys can try and outbid each other?? :') sorry!!

sorry, Cindercate decided to back out so the dragon is yours now Xie! ill be putting the gijinka image (full-size) in his dragon description box
@Lucatri thanks so much!! i dont mind if you change the dragon's genes or replaced her with another dragon at all! :> //takes Florence down so you can send a CR for her (75kt/115g) anytime you want

@Cindercate @Xie
thank you so much for the interest guys, but both of you sent a CR for love so ahh.. im not v sure what to do so uh you guys can try and outbid each other?? :') sorry!!

sorry, Cindercate decided to back out so the dragon is yours now Xie! ill be putting the gijinka image (full-size) in his dragon description box
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@tunapuns
Oh jeez. @Xie probably sent a CR first, so I'll back out and wait in the shadows for another lovely dragon. Thanks anyway though :3
@tunapuns
Oh jeez. @Xie probably sent a CR first, so I'll back out and wait in the shadows for another lovely dragon. Thanks anyway though :3
xNQr7xR.png
@Cindercate aww alright!! sorry :< ! hope you manage to snag a design you like in the future!
@Cindercate aww alright!! sorry :< ! hope you manage to snag a design you like in the future!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@tunapuns
It's no problem. I am easily swayed by pretty dragons and art and smirky faces so I'll probably find one or two later B)
@tunapuns
It's no problem. I am easily swayed by pretty dragons and art and smirky faces so I'll probably find one or two later B)
xNQr7xR.png
@tunapuns

aaa thank you so much omg <33
@tunapuns

aaa thank you so much omg <33
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@pooses

Is the first baby still up for grabs? If so I'd love him.

Could I be added onto a pinglist?
@pooses

Is the first baby still up for grabs? If so I'd love him.

Could I be added onto a pinglist?
@Gaelic if you mean the silver/charcoal/white spiral, yes! go ahead and send a CR to tunapuns for 75kt c:
@Gaelic if you mean the silver/charcoal/white spiral, yes! go ahead and send a CR to tunapuns for 75kt c:
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

Done so! :D Thank you.
@pooses

Done so! :D Thank you.
Boomp~
Boomp~
616797_orig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14