Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zach's Commissions [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
@Sozz

Can I reserve a full color waist up slot? If you do that, otherwise can you throw me a ping when they open?
@Sozz

Can I reserve a full color waist up slot? If you do that, otherwise can you throw me a ping when they open?
@Enoch

Unfortunately, I don't do any gore. I wanna try and stick to FR guidelines for comms on-site. ;;

@0r3

Sure, friend! Added you!

@Ballad

I'll throw you on the list!
@Enoch

Unfortunately, I don't do any gore. I wanna try and stick to FR guidelines for comms on-site. ;;

@0r3

Sure, friend! Added you!

@Ballad

I'll throw you on the list!
he smooch the dragon.
@MeraHunt
@SweetEkk0

I have some slots for sketch busts, sketch waist-ups, and colored waist-ups open! Y'all didn't specific which you wanted to be pinged for, so I'm pinging y'all for all of 'em!

@Galaxtic
@Hyracia
@Harutaka

I have two colored waist-up slots open!
@MeraHunt
@SweetEkk0

I have some slots for sketch busts, sketch waist-ups, and colored waist-ups open! Y'all didn't specific which you wanted to be pinged for, so I'm pinging y'all for all of 'em!

@Galaxtic
@Hyracia
@Harutaka

I have two colored waist-up slots open!
he smooch the dragon.
@Sozz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32007510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320076/32007510_350.png[/img] [/url] i'd love to get a coloured waist up ;0 i'll go edit her bio so her image directs to the full piece lmao
@Sozz

32007510_350.png
i'd love to get a coloured waist up ;0 i'll go edit her bio so her image directs to the full piece lmao
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Sozz

I'd like to snatch up a colored waist-up slot!! O:

Not Found

It's for this boy, I'd like you to design a gjinka for him!! Go wild, the only thing I'd like to be included would be two sets of eyes and, in general, dragon elements, if that makes sense. Should I send the payment now? C:
@Sozz

I'd like to snatch up a colored waist-up slot!! O:

Not Found

It's for this boy, I'd like you to design a gjinka for him!! Go wild, the only thing I'd like to be included would be two sets of eyes and, in general, dragon elements, if that makes sense. Should I send the payment now? C:
Td4lBWl.png
@Sozz; Could I be added to your pinglist please~?
@Sozz; Could I be added to your pinglist please~?
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Iodine
@Ambitious

Sure thing! I'll add y'all to y'all's slots!

@Leucine

Would you like to be added to any particular list? For sketch busts, colored busts, sketch waist-ups, or colored waist-ups?
@Iodine
@Ambitious

Sure thing! I'll add y'all to y'all's slots!

@Leucine

Would you like to be added to any particular list? For sketch busts, colored busts, sketch waist-ups, or colored waist-ups?
he smooch the dragon.
@Sozz; If you can ping me for pretty much everything that'd be rad lol \o/
@Sozz; If you can ping me for pretty much everything that'd be rad lol \o/
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Leucine

Ok, rad! I'll put you on the list, then!
@Leucine

Ok, rad! I'll put you on the list, then!
he smooch the dragon.
@Sozz may i be added to the pinglist
@Sozz may i be added to the pinglist
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52