Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Sharky's Art Shoppe
1 2 3 4
@Sharky -
great!! i'm looking forward to it <3
@Sharky -
great!! i'm looking forward to it <3
eosuguide.png
@mazzyse37 Absolutely! Thank you very much ;v;
@mazzyse37 Absolutely! Thank you very much ;v;
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
Bump~
Bump~
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
@sharky, hello! Do you by chance draw non-fr OCs? I have an Anthro fish I'm interested in having drawn.

A2DE89A7-09CE-47D1-B68C-FC53308A9381_zps4odrfqzg.png
@sharky, hello! Do you by chance draw non-fr OCs? I have an Anthro fish I'm interested in having drawn.

A2DE89A7-09CE-47D1-B68C-FC53308A9381_zps4odrfqzg.png
@MinimalistFish Sure, I'm still only accepting busts though if that's alright with you. Which version did you want me to draw? Also, how would you like to pay? :3
@MinimalistFish Sure, I'm still only accepting busts though if that's alright with you. Which version did you want me to draw? Also, how would you like to pay? :3
@sharky - Awesome! I'm cool with the Anthro bust, here are a couple pics of the cobia species to give you a better idea of how it looks. I will be paying in treasure! I owe ya 500kt right?

Also, the name of my character is Aze Fish and you can draw a soft smile, something happy. They are agender and use they/it pronouns and they are introverted and calm. The "ears" are fins and can be expressive. Up high is excitement, relaxed is a little above eye level, fear is clamped against the head.

Thank you and I'm excited for this! Note me with any more details you need or if you require half payment upfront.

8F08F3F3-C866-4EA4-BE64-BAD17AF51660_zpsi8rihbsf.png

5BE41327-AB4D-41E2-B768-A3A1A91D50C4_zps1uubo0id.jpg
@sharky - Awesome! I'm cool with the Anthro bust, here are a couple pics of the cobia species to give you a better idea of how it looks. I will be paying in treasure! I owe ya 500kt right?

Also, the name of my character is Aze Fish and you can draw a soft smile, something happy. They are agender and use they/it pronouns and they are introverted and calm. The "ears" are fins and can be expressive. Up high is excitement, relaxed is a little above eye level, fear is clamped against the head.

Thank you and I'm excited for this! Note me with any more details you need or if you require half payment upfront.

8F08F3F3-C866-4EA4-BE64-BAD17AF51660_zpsi8rihbsf.png

5BE41327-AB4D-41E2-B768-A3A1A91D50C4_zps1uubo0id.jpg
@minimalistfish
Cool, I will give it a shot :) Just so you know I will do a sketch and show it to you, then once I get the go-ahead from you I will ask for full payment before finishing the drawing. If that's okay with you, I'll get started on the sketch!
@minimalistfish
Cool, I will give it a shot :) Just so you know I will do a sketch and show it to you, then once I get the go-ahead from you I will ask for full payment before finishing the drawing. If that's okay with you, I'll get started on the sketch!
@hexc0141f @CapnSan @mazzyse37
There is 1 new slot open for a bust!
There is 1 new slot open for a bust!
@Sharky It'll have to wait till next payday. But then, I definitely want to commission you. @_@
@Sharky It'll have to wait till next payday. But then, I definitely want to commission you. @_@
R4nteEY.png
There are 2 new slots open for busts!
There are 2 new slots open for busts!
1 2 3 4