Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -{Still OPEN }- Watercolor Gijinka Art--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@toothie
Dont send me any art till I pay because I feel feel mega guilty!
@toothie
Dont send me any art till I pay because I feel feel mega guilty!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
[center] orz orz okay. I'm [i]really[/i] sorry for the lonngg delay. I got caught up in a lot of things, and had no time to draw these at all. But I finally got to it, so I hope you like them! (Yep I made them animated, because of the time you guys waited, so I hope you don't mind. There's no additional price. It's still 120,000 for you) @Frankenstein [img]http://i.imgur.com/OKMaPB8.gif[/img] @Virusbite666 [img]http://i.imgur.com/3PL7Iy1.gif[/img] ----- ----- [size=6]The slots are available again![/size] @daswindkind
orz orz okay.
I'm really sorry for the lonngg delay. I got caught up in a lot of things, and had no time to draw these at all.
But I finally got to it, so I hope you like them!
(Yep I made them animated, because of the time you guys waited, so I hope you don't mind. There's no additional price. It's still 120,000 for you)

@Frankenstein
OKMaPB8.gif

@Virusbite666
3PL7Iy1.gif

The slots are available again!

@daswindkind
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
BUMP
Added Watercolor headshots
BUMP
Added Watercolor headshots
@Toothie
the watercolor headshots omg
darn, I'm low on pure right now...do you take item bribes?
I don't really have the time or patience to sell stuff right now ; w ; and I have a ton of stuff. Yeah.
Otherwise I'll try to make the pure but I won't be ordering right now, if that's the case.
@Toothie
the watercolor headshots omg
darn, I'm low on pure right now...do you take item bribes?
I don't really have the time or patience to sell stuff right now ; w ; and I have a ton of stuff. Yeah.
Otherwise I'll try to make the pure but I won't be ordering right now, if that's the case.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Ohhh hmm.
Well, I am looking for some Black/Red/White/Midnight colored apparel (That are not bandages, flowers, wraps, bows, bird skull).
Right now I'm mostly looking for swords, x1 Accent Blueprint and a Toxin gene.
Some familiars I don't have too~

And I'm so glad you like it <3
@Altair
Ohhh hmm.
Well, I am looking for some Black/Red/White/Midnight colored apparel (That are not bandages, flowers, wraps, bows, bird skull).
Right now I'm mostly looking for swords, x1 Accent Blueprint and a Toxin gene.
Some familiars I don't have too~

And I'm so glad you like it <3
@Toothie Hmmm...well, lemme try to go through my hoard. *warning, some of these items may not be the colors you want, I'm not too good at judging these things This is what I have now: [item=contrast rogue belt][item=leather aviator gloves][item=black protective eyewear][item=ebony filigree wing guard][item=moonglow thorns][item=shady sash][item=iron filigree gauntlets][item=iron filigree helmet][item=iron filigree breastplate][item=ebony filigree helmet][item=amethyst flourish tail drape][item=amethyst flourish necklace][item=amethyst flourish eye piece][item=amethyst flourish wing drape][item=shadowscale shoulder guards][item=shadowscale breastplate][item=purple and black flair scarf][item=white and gold flair scarf][item=umbral wreath][item=mysterious cowl][item=darkened arm scar][item=darkened eye scar][item=darkened leg scar][item=black top hat][item=white top hat][item=black spats][item=fancy top hat][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=infectionist's armband][item=bloodscale chest guard][item=bloodscale bracers][item=scarlet satin tunic][item=red and gold flair scarf][item=paunchy red percher][item=crimson arm silks][item=crimson silk sash][item=crimson tail bangle][item=crimson silk veil][item=bloodscale wing guard][item=sunburst feathered wings][item=searing sash][item=autumn breeze][item=teardrop ruby choker][item=glowing red clawtips][item=crimson aviator satchel][item=crimson aviator helmet][item=searing crown][item=skeletal chimes] + the silver steampunk apparel set (which is mostly black) and a few of the gold steampunk apparel (which is mostly white). yeah. ...so all the red stuff went to the bottom because I forgot you were looking for red lol (boy that's a ton of stuff I listed) I do have all the swords, but I'm a little iffy on giving them. If ever you're not interested with any of the other items I list though, then I can give one of my swords away for a headshot, is that alright? Or would you still want some more gems with it?
@Toothie
Hmmm...well, lemme try to go through my hoard.
*warning, some of these items may not be the colors you want, I'm not too good at judging these things
This is what I have now:
Contrast Rogue Belt Leather Aviator Gloves Black Protective Eyewear Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Moonglow Thorns Shady Sash Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Helmet Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape Amethyst Flourish Necklace Amethyst Flourish Eye Piece Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Purple and Black Flair Scarf White and Gold Flair Scarf Umbral Wreath Mysterious Cowl Darkened Arm Scar Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Fancy Top Hat Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Infectionist's Armband Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Bracers Scarlet Satin Tunic Red and Gold Flair Scarf Paunchy Red Percher Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Veil Bloodscale Wing Guard Sunburst Feathered Wings Searing Sash Autumn Breeze Teardrop Ruby Choker Glowing Red Clawtips Crimson Aviator Satchel Crimson Aviator Helmet Searing Crown Skeletal Chimes

+ the silver steampunk apparel set (which is mostly black) and a few of the gold steampunk apparel (which is mostly white). yeah.

...so all the red stuff went to the bottom because I forgot you were looking for red lol (boy that's a ton of stuff I listed)

I do have all the swords, but I'm a little iffy on giving them. If ever you're not interested with any of the other items I list though, then I can give one of my swords away for a headshot, is that alright? Or would you still want some more gems with it?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Toothie hello there, can I get a watercolour headshot for this dragon :) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=13483533
@Toothie hello there, can I get a watercolour headshot for this dragon :) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=165926&tab=dragon&did=13483533
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8