Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ramar's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ramar UUUUH..... guardian, ripple, spines, nocturne, vipera, piebald, paint

:3
@Ramar UUUUH..... guardian, ripple, spines, nocturne, vipera, piebald, paint

:3
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto - Spines is perfect, as I have one dragon who needs a tert and that's the one that looks best on him. I could also make good use of ripple. :)

The lowest current prices for these in treasure in the AH are 173,000t for spines and 232,495t for ripple. So if we include those, the leftover amount in treasure for the commission would come to 394,505 - quite a bit better than the original quote. :3
@Kitto - Spines is perfect, as I have one dragon who needs a tert and that's the one that looks best on him. I could also make good use of ripple. :)

The lowest current prices for these in treasure in the AH are 173,000t for spines and 232,495t for ripple. So if we include those, the leftover amount in treasure for the commission would come to 394,505 - quite a bit better than the original quote. :3
@Kitto - finished!
@Kitto - finished!
Bumping this up again since I updated the first post a bit. :)
Bumping this up again since I updated the first post a bit. :)
@Ramar

I apologize if this is already answered above, but are you willing to take commissions of other creatures/species or is this strickly dragons only?
@Ramar

I apologize if this is already answered above, but are you willing to take commissions of other creatures/species or is this strickly dragons only?
uLmqGa6.png
@Resounding - I'm trying to keep commissions paid in FR currency to dragons only at the moment. I'm considering any other creatures/species to be "real life" commissions - I'll do them but I wouldn't be able to take gems/treasure/etc as payment. :)
@Resounding - I'm trying to keep commissions paid in FR currency to dragons only at the moment. I'm considering any other creatures/species to be "real life" commissions - I'll do them but I wouldn't be able to take gems/treasure/etc as payment. :)
@Ramar

Oh alright! I was actually looking into leaving FR and getting rid of everything so I don't any art of my dragons. Thank you though!
@Ramar

Oh alright! I was actually looking into leaving FR and getting rid of everything so I don't any art of my dragons. Thank you though!
uLmqGa6.png
@Resounding - that's fine! And if you want to check out some art I've already done (dragon and otherwise) the first post in here has some links right under the banner. Redbubble in particular has printed items and such if anything there catches your fancy. :)
@Resounding - that's fine! And if you want to check out some art I've already done (dragon and otherwise) the first post in here has some links right under the banner. Redbubble in particular has printed items and such if anything there catches your fancy. :)
Bumping for morning
Bumping for morning
poots
poots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9