Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonlight Banners: Custom Graphics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I love it, do you want me to send the payment on a message or at crossroads? @Aquacoral
I love it, do you want me to send the payment on a message or at crossroads? @Aquacoral
@Flamestar03
Either method works for me. And I'm glad you like it.
@Flamestar03
Either method works for me. And I'm glad you like it.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
Okay, I'll send it after I get home from the store
Okay, I'll send it after I get home from the store
@Aquacoral Heyo, I was really happy with the banner before, so I have come back for another one! :D Okay so this is for a roleplay called Winterfield Stables. Here's the background: [img]http://www.lzhorsetraining.com/media/DDRanch%20outdoor%20panorama.jpg[/img] And you can kind of just chose a few random horses to stick in there. Any font is perfectly fine. Can it say: Winterfield Stables, the best place for your horse! Yea, I know it sounds kind of cheesy, just think of it as one of those adds on the huge billboards on the sides of the road.
@Aquacoral
Heyo, I was really happy with the banner before, so I have come back for another one! :D

Okay so this is for a roleplay called Winterfield Stables. Here's the background: DDRanch%20outdoor%20panorama.jpg
And you can kind of just chose a few random horses to stick in there. Any font is perfectly fine. Can it say: Winterfield Stables, the best place for your horse!
Yea, I know it sounds kind of cheesy, just think of it as one of those adds on the huge billboards on the sides of the road.

@Flamestar03
I'll get right on it! You might not receive it until tomorrow though, fair warning. It's getting kind of late here.
@Flamestar03
I'll get right on it! You might not receive it until tomorrow though, fair warning. It's getting kind of late here.
@Flamestar03
Considering that I'll have to do some extra work on adding the horses (I have to find a picture and then trim it so that the background the horse is on doesn't show), I am going to charge you more for the banner. Are you still set on this background and willing to pay the extra, or do you want to find another picture?
@Flamestar03
Considering that I'll have to do some extra work on adding the horses (I have to find a picture and then trim it so that the background the horse is on doesn't show), I am going to charge you more for the banner. Are you still set on this background and willing to pay the extra, or do you want to find another picture?
@Aquacoral How about you do a grassy field background instead then, no need to rush though, I can wait. ^•^ [img]http://www.pptback.com/uploads/sky-grass-field-backgrounds-powerpoint.jpg[/img]
@Aquacoral
How about you do a grassy field background instead then, no need to rush though, I can wait. ^•^

sky-grass-field-backgrounds-powerpoint.jpg
@Flamestar03 Apologies for the delay- my Monday was kind of busy. I hope you like the background, if not I can change it. And since you went with a different background, it's standard price. [img]http://i.imgur.com/8ZpcE1J.png[/img] EDIT: Sorry, the new image you sent didn't appear until just after I posted this. What I meant about the difficulty wasn't the specific background image, it was what I would have to do in order to get the horses into the empty picture. I misinterpreted what you wanted, which is why I sent the banner above.
@Flamestar03
Apologies for the delay- my Monday was kind of busy. I hope you like the background, if not I can change it. And since you went with a different background, it's standard price.

8ZpcE1J.png

EDIT: Sorry, the new image you sent didn't appear until just after I posted this. What I meant about the difficulty wasn't the specific background image, it was what I would have to do in order to get the horses into the empty picture. I misinterpreted what you wanted, which is why I sent the banner above.
@Aquacoral So......................10 gems, since you said [quote] it's standard price.[/quote]? I do love it by the way.
@Aquacoral
So......................10 gems, since you said
Quote:
it's standard price.
?
I do love it by the way.
@Flamestar03
That is correct. I'm glad you like it.
@Flamestar03
That is correct. I'm glad you like it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7