Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Key's art shop [closed]
1 2 3
@hellspurestdevil Sure!
@hellspurestdevil Sure!
*screeches*
@aleryss

Ok before anything what do you like as payment gold...skins...dragons internal organs what
@aleryss

Ok before anything what do you like as payment gold...skins...dragons internal organs what
U.D.A.T
@hellspurestdevil a kidney will do... nah jk uhm I prefer treasure so I can hoard dragons uhm wat
@hellspurestdevil a kidney will do... nah jk uhm I prefer treasure so I can hoard dragons uhm wat
*screeches*
@Aleryss ooohhh fuzz knuckles if only you had answered sooner I wouldn't have wasted my money on a stupid skin DX

Stupid king sunglass
@Aleryss ooohhh fuzz knuckles if only you had answered sooner I wouldn't have wasted my money on a stupid skin DX

Stupid king sunglass
U.D.A.T
@hellspurestdevil you can tell me what kind of art you want and stuff, and then we can work something out, you can just make an offer and I'll take a look at it :)
@hellspurestdevil you can tell me what kind of art you want and stuff, and then we can work something out, you can just make an offer and I'll take a look at it :)
*screeches*
@aleryss it was suppose to be a simple gore (colored or none)pic of one of my OCs Ahriman
With the dead body of other one of my OCs hatchling, arnyek, in his mouth

Ahriman is a cannibalising Dracorex (my species) arnyek is a tennis ball sized Squeaky XD
@aleryss it was suppose to be a simple gore (colored or none)pic of one of my OCs Ahriman
With the dead body of other one of my OCs hatchling, arnyek, in his mouth

Ahriman is a cannibalising Dracorex (my species) arnyek is a tennis ball sized Squeaky XD
U.D.A.T
hmmm I don't know if I can do that ;-;
hmmm I don't know if I can do that ;-;
*screeches*
@aleryss exactly ): so never mind
@aleryss exactly ): so never mind
U.D.A.T
@Aleryss Beautiful Bloodmoon Akali, what's your summoner name? So anyways... Headshot Maybe something kind of coy for the facial expression and position? Riona as a human please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15882297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158823/15882297_350.png[/img] [/url] Using these colors are important Um I guess Riona's personality would be regal, confident, ruler so maybe something regal in or medieval in the way of clothes? (No crowns though please.) 80k T unless you're doing a shard deal in which case I have 15 shards and 65t K
@Aleryss Beautiful Bloodmoon Akali, what's your summoner name?

So anyways...
Headshot
Maybe something kind of coy for the facial expression and position?
Riona as a human please.
15882297_350.png

Using these colors are important
Um I guess Riona's personality would be regal, confident, ruler so maybe something regal in or medieval in the way of clothes? (No crowns though please.)
80k T unless you're doing a shard deal in which case I have 15 shards and 65t K
@Aleryss

OH! sorry i just meant i would love to get a slot from you but i need to decide which character i would like art of ^_^ your art is Quite lovely
@Aleryss

OH! sorry i just meant i would love to get a slot from you but i need to decide which character i would like art of ^_^ your art is Quite lovely
1 2 3