Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meowsee's art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@meowsee Hey. I noticed you were taking thresher flatfins as alternate payment, and I happen to have a spare. Also I kinda want some of your art. Its this thing: [item=thresher flatfins] Auction House says flatfins are atleast 1mil, so I was wondering if the fins would be enough to get a flat colored fullbody. Let me know if thats alright with you. Also, I really like the pokemon lineart you drew. Especially the bunny with hand ears and the bird one. Your art is really cute
@meowsee

Hey. I noticed you were taking thresher flatfins as alternate payment, and I happen to have a spare. Also I kinda want some of your art.

Its this thing:
Thresher Flatfins

Auction House says flatfins are atleast 1mil, so I was wondering if the fins would be enough to get a flat colored fullbody. Let me know if thats alright with you.

Also, I really like the pokemon lineart you drew. Especially the bunny with hand ears and the bird one. Your art is really cute
@luckyvulpi
oo thank you! my full body flat colors are 750kt so thatd be more than enough! it looks like theyre going for 1.2 mil treasure so you could also get some sketches too if you want c:
@luckyvulpi
oo thank you! my full body flat colors are 750kt so thatd be more than enough! it looks like theyre going for 1.2 mil treasure so you could also get some sketches too if you want c:
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee Sweet. Going to put in my request, and send the payment over to ya. I don't want to put on too much pressure... but I kinda have high expectations from you after seeing your examples. I believe that the art you draw will be worth it, so not going to get anything else. Anyway, can you draw this dragon please: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12774593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127746/12774593_350.png[/img] [/url] full body flat colored. I'm trying to collect lots of art for this dragon, so theres some art in his bio you can use as reference. If it helps, that dragon is like a happy helper elf personality-wise. Pose is totally up to you.
@meowsee

Sweet. Going to put in my request, and send the payment over to ya. I don't want to put on too much pressure... but I kinda have high expectations from you after seeing your examples. I believe that the art you draw will be worth it, so not going to get anything else.

Anyway, can you draw this dragon please:

12774593_350.png

full body flat colored. I'm trying to collect lots of art for this dragon, so theres some art in his bio you can use as reference. If it helps, that dragon is like a happy helper elf personality-wise. Pose is totally up to you.
@Chardano
Self ping so I'll remember to come back with some money :-)
@Chardano
Self ping so I'll remember to come back with some money :-)
zy8HEZC.gif
@meowsee I'm interested in a sketch page of expressions/poses like you have in your example. Do you have an estimate on how much total that would cost?
@meowsee I'm interested in a sketch page of expressions/poses like you have in your example. Do you have an estimate on how much total that would cost?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@kuroida
it would depend on the character and how many expressions / poses you want drawn! but probably between 150kt - 300kt or 300 - 600 gems for a sketch page c:
@kuroida
it would depend on the character and how many expressions / poses you want drawn! but probably between 150kt - 300kt or 300 - 600 gems for a sketch page c:
@meowsee I'd be up for a 300k sketch page of some/all of these chars? http://fav.me/d7di61s Can be interacting together or separately. Let me know if that's doable?
@meowsee I'd be up for a 300k sketch page of some/all of these chars? http://fav.me/d7di61s Can be interacting together or separately. Let me know if that's doable?

@kuroida
i dont know if ill be able to fit all of those chars on one page but i think i should be able to do most of them! ill start working on it in a lil bit
@kuroida
i dont know if ill be able to fit all of those chars on one page but i think i should be able to do most of them! ill start working on it in a lil bit
@meowsee Thanks! I'll send payment now and it doesn't have to be all of them.
@meowsee Thanks! I'll send payment now and it doesn't have to be all of them.

updated with some new examples + moved a few things around!!
updated with some new examples + moved a few things around!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7