Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN Hexabeast's Digital/3D Commissions!
1 2
Phew, okay! I think that does it! I'll pretty up the store front as we go but for now we're OPEN! 8D
Phew, okay! I think that does it! I'll pretty up the store front as we go but for now we're OPEN! 8D
Boop!
Boop!
@hexabeast i'm looking to seriously harm my wallet.
are you interested in drawing a painted fullbody for me? 70USD, right? i'm ready. bring the pain.

//your art is rlly pretty ok?ok.
@hexabeast i'm looking to seriously harm my wallet.
are you interested in drawing a painted fullbody for me? 70USD, right? i'm ready. bring the pain.

//your art is rlly pretty ok?ok.
@IanLeStraud I'm ready! I'm so ready. Send me the details in a PM (Or here, whatever is easiest for you!) and I'll get you my Paypal address! :D
@IanLeStraud I'm ready! I'm so ready. Send me the details in a PM (Or here, whatever is easiest for you!) and I'll get you my Paypal address! :D
@hexabeast would me requesting 3 characters take up all three slots? If they do, and youd rather me only take one to give others a chance, let me know!
@hexabeast would me requesting 3 characters take up all three slots? If they do, and youd rather me only take one to give others a chance, let me know!
ah_pixels_by_mimby_rabbit-d6lj3s6.png
@vaeporeons are you wanting 3 characters in an image or 3 separate images? A 3 character image would be 1 slot, while 3 separate images would take up more. I'd be willing to take all 3 right now just to build up some more examples. :>
@vaeporeons are you wanting 3 characters in an image or 3 separate images? A 3 character image would be 1 slot, while 3 separate images would take up more. I'd be willing to take all 3 right now just to build up some more examples. :>
@IanLeStraud ! Youve already approved the final image so here! :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/9XH44At.jpg[/img]
@IanLeStraud ! Youve already approved the final image so here! :D

9XH44At.jpg
bump!
bump!
@hexabeast
Do you do Pearlcatchers? If so, for how much? Thanks!
@hexabeast
Do you do Pearlcatchers? If so, for how much? Thanks!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Xhad/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
1 2