Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN Hexabeast's Digital/3D Commissions!
1 2
Hi all! I'm Hexabeast and I draw many things!
I could draw you many things!

News
-We're open! I'm still getting all the bugs hashed out so please bear with me while we get settled! We'll have more news to come then!

Slots:
Only 3 for now!

Rules:
-Be respectful.
-Please read the detailed rules.
-I accept gems, USD, and items listed in my wishlist at their lowest AH/MP price!
-Payment must be made either full upfront or half/half. I try to be flexible to which people prefer.
-Prices listed are for ONE CHARACTER. Additional characters add 50% to the base price.
-I will do gijinkas, humans, anthro, quad, dragons, creatures, etc. I will not draw any adult work. A good rule of thumb is: If it can't go on DeviantArt, I won't draw it!
-Feel free to ask to be put on ping lists.
-Please Private Message me or ping me (@Hexabeast) when posting!
-If you have any questions, concerns, or critiques, feel free to message me!
Hi all! I'm Hexabeast and I draw many things!
I could draw you many things!

News
-We're open! I'm still getting all the bugs hashed out so please bear with me while we get settled! We'll have more news to come then!

Slots:
Only 3 for now!

Rules:
-Be respectful.
-Please read the detailed rules.
-I accept gems, USD, and items listed in my wishlist at their lowest AH/MP price!
-Payment must be made either full upfront or half/half. I try to be flexible to which people prefer.
-Prices listed are for ONE CHARACTER. Additional characters add 50% to the base price.
-I will do gijinkas, humans, anthro, quad, dragons, creatures, etc. I will not draw any adult work. A good rule of thumb is: If it can't go on DeviantArt, I won't draw it!
-Feel free to ask to be put on ping lists.
-Please Private Message me or ping me (@Hexabeast) when posting!
-If you have any questions, concerns, or critiques, feel free to message me!
[size=6][center][b][u]2D Digital Commissions[/u][/b][/center][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ckm5xtB.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3noAFyb.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/aWVDNZv.jpg[/img]
2D Digital Commissions

Ckm5xtB.jpg
3noAFyb.jpg
aWVDNZv.jpg
[center][size=5][b][u]3D Commissions[/u][/b][/size][/center] I do offer 3D work if people are interested in paying my prices! There is no set price for 3D, but for a general idea: [img]http://i.imgur.com/CMnyujk.jpg[/img] Something Lowpoly like these two would start at [size=4][b]$100[/size] and go up based on complexity[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/um0ETL2.jpg[/img] While something like this beauty would start at [size=4][b]$350[/size] and go up fro, there.[/b] Models would be posed and rendered with a 360 turn if desired, along with multiple shots of the finished piece.
3D Commissions

I do offer 3D work if people are interested in paying my prices!

There is no set price for 3D, but for a general idea:

CMnyujk.jpg

Something Lowpoly like these two would start at $100 and go up based on complexity

um0ETL2.jpg

While something like this beauty would start at $350 and go up fro, there.

Models would be posed and rendered with a 360 turn if desired, along with multiple shots of the finished piece.
[center][size=5][b][u]Pickups[/u][/b][/size][/center] IanLeStroud! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9XH44At.jpg[/img]
Pickups

IanLeStroud!
9XH44At.jpg
Pinglist
Pinglist
Detailed Rules and FAQ

Purchasing
~ I will respond to commission inquiries with a quote, please do not pay before I respond!
~ At least half payment is due upfront before I start drawing. The rest (If applicable) is due upon completion.
~ For Paypal/USD commissions: I will PM you my paypal address when you are ready to pay.
~ USD takes priority over Gem commissions.

Order details
~ I will do gijinkas, humans, anthro, quad, etc. I will not draw adult content. A good rule of thumb: If it can't go on DeviantArt, I won't draw it!
~ Character reference is required.
~ Give me as much details as possible so I can accurately depict your character.
~ If you are getting a commission for a gift, feel free to PM me the details.

Disclaimer
~ I have the right to refuse a commission.
~ You are not allowed claim my art as your own.
~ You are not allowed to print my work to sell or make any profit from my work.
~ I have the right to use your commission as an example, post in galleries, and make prints.
~ You retain rights to your characters and Stormlight retains rights to FlightRising IP.
~ If I cancel a commission, I will give a full refund.
~ If you cancel a commission, I will give a partial refund based on how far I've completed the work.

FAQ
~ Where do you post your work/other blogs/other forum posts?

Flightrising tumblr is here
Art tumblr is here
Weasyl is here
DeviantArt is here

~ Do you just do Flight Rising stuff?
No! Send me your other characters, too.

~ What's taking so long?
I work full time on the 3rd shift. (1am - 7am), along with other freelance and my own personal projects. I try to work on commissions every day, but things happen, and the only sure days I am able to work are my days off.

3D work is an entirely different beast altogether. Please, for 3D art especially, allow for at least a month for completion.

~ What do you base your prices off of?
I base it off of the average time it takes me to complete a piece, rounded up to hour for the sake of buffer on complex characters.

Painted images take a full day of work, and as such site currency is not a viable payment for losing an entire day to a commission.

~ Why are your prices so expensive?
I'm just going to direct you to the following links. These artists have a much better response than anything I could write. They're really good reads for people who are making art and people trying to commission artists.
Beezeeart, lots of helpful link
Nightingales "Attitudes Towards Art and Commisions"

~Why is 3D work so expensive??
Same as above, except 3D takes longer, requires different software, and a different set of skills that took special training.
Detailed Rules and FAQ

Purchasing
~ I will respond to commission inquiries with a quote, please do not pay before I respond!
~ At least half payment is due upfront before I start drawing. The rest (If applicable) is due upon completion.
~ For Paypal/USD commissions: I will PM you my paypal address when you are ready to pay.
~ USD takes priority over Gem commissions.

Order details
~ I will do gijinkas, humans, anthro, quad, etc. I will not draw adult content. A good rule of thumb: If it can't go on DeviantArt, I won't draw it!
~ Character reference is required.
~ Give me as much details as possible so I can accurately depict your character.
~ If you are getting a commission for a gift, feel free to PM me the details.

Disclaimer
~ I have the right to refuse a commission.
~ You are not allowed claim my art as your own.
~ You are not allowed to print my work to sell or make any profit from my work.
~ I have the right to use your commission as an example, post in galleries, and make prints.
~ You retain rights to your characters and Stormlight retains rights to FlightRising IP.
~ If I cancel a commission, I will give a full refund.
~ If you cancel a commission, I will give a partial refund based on how far I've completed the work.

FAQ
~ Where do you post your work/other blogs/other forum posts?

Flightrising tumblr is here
Art tumblr is here
Weasyl is here
DeviantArt is here

~ Do you just do Flight Rising stuff?
No! Send me your other characters, too.

~ What's taking so long?
I work full time on the 3rd shift. (1am - 7am), along with other freelance and my own personal projects. I try to work on commissions every day, but things happen, and the only sure days I am able to work are my days off.

3D work is an entirely different beast altogether. Please, for 3D art especially, allow for at least a month for completion.

~ What do you base your prices off of?
I base it off of the average time it takes me to complete a piece, rounded up to hour for the sake of buffer on complex characters.

Painted images take a full day of work, and as such site currency is not a viable payment for losing an entire day to a commission.

~ Why are your prices so expensive?
I'm just going to direct you to the following links. These artists have a much better response than anything I could write. They're really good reads for people who are making art and people trying to commission artists.
Beezeeart, lots of helpful link
Nightingales "Attitudes Towards Art and Commisions"

~Why is 3D work so expensive??
Same as above, except 3D takes longer, requires different software, and a different set of skills that took special training.
[center][size=5][b][u]Wishlist[/u][/b][/size][/center] Long shot, but hey! If people want to trade these for art, feel free to hit me up! :> I would accept them at MP or lowest AH price. Familiars [item=downy fox rat][item=light sprite][item=fire sprite][item=arcane sprite] Genes/Scrolls [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] - I am ALWAYS accepting this for payment!! [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw][item=Breed Change: Coatl] [item=Primary Gene:Piebald][item=Primary Gene: Vipera][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Secondary Gene: Paint][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Secondary Gene: Seraph][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit] Eggs [item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]
Wishlist
Long shot, but hey! If people want to trade these for art, feel free to hit me up! :> I would accept them at MP or lowest AH price.

Familiars
Downy Fox Rat Light Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite

Genes/Scrolls
Tri-Color Scatterscroll - I am ALWAYS accepting this for payment!!
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl
Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Iridescent
Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Shimmer
Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Circuit

Eggs
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
1 2