Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED FOR REOPENING WORK)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@heresy ahh, I'm glad you liked it! I'll keep the imugr thing in mind

@beavoyager No problem! No extra cost on the apparel since that's well within my comfort zone (I love drawing those bows <3) so that'll be 5k. I'll do my best on that smile.

@thedonutqueen I'm only accepting sketches right now to avoid being overwhelmed, sorry, but I could put you on a ping list? The clean colors should be available again soon.
@heresy ahh, I'm glad you liked it! I'll keep the imugr thing in mind

@beavoyager No problem! No extra cost on the apparel since that's well within my comfort zone (I love drawing those bows <3) so that'll be 5k. I'll do my best on that smile.

@thedonutqueen I'm only accepting sketches right now to avoid being overwhelmed, sorry, but I could put you on a ping list? The clean colors should be available again soon.
agender_zpsyshqiix2.pngpansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@starclutter
Hehe, it's really pretty. <3
@starclutter
Hehe, it's really pretty. <3
616797_orig.png
@starclutter can I get a sketch of Guumi? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8323602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83237/8323602_350.png[/img] [/url] You're free to do what you want with pose and stuff and I'm willing to pay extra for it to include her accent and any apparel that you don't include free.
@starclutter

can I get a sketch of Guumi?

8323602_350.png

You're free to do what you want with pose and stuff and I'm willing to pay extra for it to include her accent and any apparel that you don't include free.
@destinyswindow That apparel is pretty complicated, so I'd definitely ask for an extra 5k (coming out to 10k total) but the accent won't cost extra since it's pretty simple. :")
@destinyswindow That apparel is pretty complicated, so I'd definitely ask for an extra 5k (coming out to 10k total) but the accent won't cost extra since it's pretty simple. :")
@starclutter : Hello ~ Could I grab a gijinka sketch of this guy if you're free ? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3845432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38455/3845432_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a ref [url=http://63644.tumblr.com/ereborhuman]here[/url].
@starclutter : Hello ~ Could I grab a gijinka sketch of this guy if you're free ?

3845432_350.png

He has a ref here.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@starclutter

Could I get a couple drawing of Blythe and Vacnar

Do what ever apparel you feel comfortable with but please read their bios because some is essential to who they are ! Thank you

I don't mind if it's a sketch :3 just be careful with Blythes wings especially theyre feathery
@starclutter

Could I get a couple drawing of Blythe and Vacnar

Do what ever apparel you feel comfortable with but please read their bios because some is essential to who they are ! Thank you

I don't mind if it's a sketch :3 just be careful with Blythes wings especially theyre feathery
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@soujun Can do! That'll be 5k

@HollyBleurose Alright! Sketch style right? Also, along with the bios, what did you have in mind as far as what they're doing in the picture? If you don't give me specifics I tend to just wing it, and if you have something specific in mind you should tell me. :^)

EDIT: Oh, I just saw your edit! Sketch style will be 10k. However, the apparel/accents (especially on Vancar) are pretty complex; I'm going to have to ask for a extra 5k if you want it all to be included, especially the highland skin, sorry.
@soujun Can do! That'll be 5k

@HollyBleurose Alright! Sketch style right? Also, along with the bios, what did you have in mind as far as what they're doing in the picture? If you don't give me specifics I tend to just wing it, and if you have something specific in mind you should tell me. :^)

EDIT: Oh, I just saw your edit! Sketch style will be 10k. However, the apparel/accents (especially on Vancar) are pretty complex; I'm going to have to ask for a extra 5k if you want it all to be included, especially the highland skin, sorry.
@starclutter

Okay, would you like payment now?
@starclutter

Okay, would you like payment now?
@starclutter : Awesome ! Do you think you could add a fire sprite with him ? And if so, how much extra that would be ?
@starclutter : Awesome ! Do you think you could add a fire sprite with him ? And if so, how much extra that would be ?
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@destinyswindow Yeah! Or, at the very least, I'll need it before I get started -- you have a few slots ahead of you though so it might be a little bit before I get started on yours anyway, so you can take your time.

@Soujun I could add a fire sprite for 5k more (the same price as complicated apparel), if that's okay?
@destinyswindow Yeah! Or, at the very least, I'll need it before I get started -- you have a few slots ahead of you though so it might be a little bit before I get started on yours anyway, so you can take your time.

@Soujun I could add a fire sprite for 5k more (the same price as complicated apparel), if that's okay?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22