Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED FOR REOPENING WORK)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@starclutter
Oh my gosh I love it! The smile is perfect. Thank you!!! :D

Edit: Could you please ping me when you're open again? And if it's not too much to ask, when you have time would you be able to resize the picture of Tutsia to fit in her profile? I forgot to ask when ordering. :P
@starclutter
Oh my gosh I love it! The smile is perfect. Thank you!!! :D

Edit: Could you please ping me when you're open again? And if it's not too much to ask, when you have time would you be able to resize the picture of Tutsia to fit in her profile? I forgot to ask when ordering. :P
I591hIm.png
@BeaVoyager I can definitely resize it! Just tell me the exact proportions you want and I can get to it pretty quick! Also, I'll absolutely add you to the pinglist; please note that prices ARE going to go up quite a bit very soon, though.
@BeaVoyager I can definitely resize it! Just tell me the exact proportions you want and I can get to it pretty quick! Also, I'll absolutely add you to the pinglist; please note that prices ARE going to go up quite a bit very soon, though.
agender_zpsyshqiix2.pngpansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@starclutter
640 pixels in width? (Is that the width of bios?) That or a bit smaller should be fine.
And I don't mind. Your work is definitely worth more than 5k! :D
@starclutter
640 pixels in width? (Is that the width of bios?) That or a bit smaller should be fine.
And I don't mind. Your work is definitely worth more than 5k! :D
I591hIm.png
@BeaVoyager Good? :^) [img]http://i.imgur.com/6m3cERm.png[/img]
@BeaVoyager Good? :^)

6m3cERm.png
@starclutter
Yeah that's great. Thank you very much!
@starclutter
Yeah that's great. Thank you very much!
I591hIm.png
@atemu Let me know if they don't look quite right / if there's anything you need me to change; I just kind of winged it on their looks since my ability to translate photos / descriptions can be somewhat limited. Hope you like it! [img]http://i.imgur.com/SxE1T8s.png[/img]
@atemu Let me know if they don't look quite right / if there's anything you need me to change; I just kind of winged it on their looks since my ability to translate photos / descriptions can be somewhat limited. Hope you like it!

SxE1T8s.png
@starclutter

Awww *-* This looks soo cute. Thank you!

@starclutter

Awww *-* This looks soo cute. Thank you!

lonely rider
@destinyswindow Hope you like it! The accent was fun to doodle; I love stars~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/6cFvWa4.png[/img]
@destinyswindow Hope you like it! The accent was fun to doodle; I love stars~

6cFvWa4.png
@starclutter

ohmygosh! It looks so good! Thank you <3
@starclutter

ohmygosh! It looks so good! Thank you <3
@Heresy Take your time on sending the payment -- I'm just pinging you to let you know that I'm reworking this thread and fixing (see: raising) my prices, but the cost we discussed is still 100% solid so you don't have to worry about that. If you could repost your request to the thread that would be great, though; I seem to have lost the message </3
@Heresy Take your time on sending the payment -- I'm just pinging you to let you know that I'm reworking this thread and fixing (see: raising) my prices, but the cost we discussed is still 100% solid so you don't have to worry about that. If you could repost your request to the thread that would be great, though; I seem to have lost the message </3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22