Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed - Thank you!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Mesopotamian Sent 5 level 5's! Will send the others tomorrow. By the way, just to clarify what I'd like for my WC, her eyes would be looking away from her face, not like in front of her. So towards around the bottom left or bottom right corner depending on which direction you draw her. Also, I imagined that her smile would be fairly identical to the one that she is already wearing, perhaps slightly bigger such that her lower eyelid comes up a bit. Sorry for not including these details before. Thank you for taking my commission!
@Mesopotamian Sent 5 level 5's! Will send the others tomorrow. By the way, just to clarify what I'd like for my WC, her eyes would be looking away from her face, not like in front of her. So towards around the bottom left or bottom right corner depending on which direction you draw her. Also, I imagined that her smile would be fairly identical to the one that she is already wearing, perhaps slightly bigger such that her lower eyelid comes up a bit. Sorry for not including these details before. Thank you for taking my commission!
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Arka oooh the floaty stars thing sounds SUPER cute!!!! 4 lvl 10 fodders is okay!
one drawing that has them both would be awesome, but of course if u gotta do them seperate its fine too! thank you so much :3
@Arka oooh the floaty stars thing sounds SUPER cute!!!! 4 lvl 10 fodders is okay!
one drawing that has them both would be awesome, but of course if u gotta do them seperate its fine too! thank you so much :3
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: empressdawn
Artist :: @Arka
Request :: Headshot of http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=135773&tab=dragon&did=12898854
Payment :: Two l6 dragons.
Other Info :: One drawing, transparent background. I don't have any reference images :( Should I PM you with details?
Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: nope
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: empressdawn
Artist :: @Arka
Request :: Headshot of http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=135773&tab=dragon&did=12898854
Payment :: Two l6 dragons.
Other Info :: One drawing, transparent background. I don't have any reference images :( Should I PM you with details?
[center] [size=6][color=#609aa9]Glory to the Icewarden![/color] [/size][/center] [indent] [b]Name :: [/b]Enoch [b]Artist :: [/b] @Northenly [b]Request :: [/b] I'd like a (dragon) bust of Auberon, please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15938279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159383/15938279_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment :: [/b] 15+ levels for a flat color, lined bust [b]Other Info :: [/b] He is very magic oriented and is often seen with his fairies. [b]Will you be paying using more than 5 lvl 1 adults? :: [/b] nope [/indent]
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name :: Enoch
Artist :: @Northenly
Request :: I'd like a (dragon) bust of Auberon, please

15938279_350.png

Payment :: 15+ levels for a flat color, lined bust
Other Info :: He is very magic oriented and is often seen with his fairies.
y0YshUu.png
@empressdawn details would be awesome, so go ahead and send me PM :D

@edealee haha alright then. if you're sending fodders now, i will accept after rollover since my lair is stuffed right now
@empressdawn details would be awesome, so go ahead and send me PM :D

@edealee haha alright then. if you're sending fodders now, i will accept after rollover since my lair is stuffed right now
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Enoch Missed an r in my name, so I almost didn't see this!
Can do, though! Just a warning, I might fudge the skin/colors a bit, if that's alright by you? They're a little hard to pin down for exact flats.
@Enoch Missed an r in my name, so I almost didn't see this!
Can do, though! Just a warning, I might fudge the skin/colors a bit, if that's alright by you? They're a little hard to pin down for exact flats.

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly

Oh crap, I didn't notice that I spelled it wrong!
I'm so sorry!

And I'm totally fine with that; I know he can be a little difficult with all his frills.
@Northernly

Oh crap, I didn't notice that I spelled it wrong!
I'm so sorry!

And I'm totally fine with that; I know he can be a little difficult with all his frills.
y0YshUu.png
Also, just a heads up! Raising the prices on my lined work by 5 dragon levels, but this won't apply to orders that are already taken! (Unless you wanna send me the extra 5 levels,,, which would be,,,, great,,,,,,, don't worry about it though ;w;)
Also, just a heads up! Raising the prices on my lined work by 5 dragon levels, but this won't apply to orders that are already taken! (Unless you wanna send me the extra 5 levels,,, which would be,,,, great,,,,,,, don't worry about it though ;w;)

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly

You won't mind if I send you an extra 5 levels then, right?
That makes 20 levels in total.
@Northernly

You won't mind if I send you an extra 5 levels then, right?
That makes 20 levels in total.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Yeah! Thanks though, I really appreciate it!! Kinda misjudged my pricing and friends speared me about underpricing. Thanks again!!
@Enoch Yeah! Thanks though, I really appreciate it!! Kinda misjudged my pricing and friends speared me about underpricing. Thanks again!!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91