Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Super Cute (+ Cheap) Emote Icons
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
@Ambercatlucky2 I dont so surprise me with something sweet :3
@Ambercatlucky2 I dont so surprise me with something sweet :3
BGibTCz.png
@Malulu

Yup!! It's totally okay c:

Did you want the separates?

; w; super glad that you like it!
@Malulu

Yup!! It's totally okay c:

Did you want the separates?

; w; super glad that you like it!
@Ambercatlucky2
permanent pinglist please!!
@Ambercatlucky2
permanent pinglist please!!
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Stanzascale

c:
If you want to do a third, since I've finished the first two slots so quickly, I'd be willing to do the third with the other two to keep things organized for you, so you don't have to wait on the pinglist for who knows how long if you don't want to// Just let me know which one is the third//

^^ I always ask for payment upfront (due to some people just running off with the commissions in the past) if that makes you uncomfortable I can do half before and half after
@Stanzascale

c:
If you want to do a third, since I've finished the first two slots so quickly, I'd be willing to do the third with the other two to keep things organized for you, so you don't have to wait on the pinglist for who knows how long if you don't want to// Just let me know which one is the third//

^^ I always ask for payment upfront (due to some people just running off with the commissions in the past) if that makes you uncomfortable I can do half before and half after
@Reigne

Can do! > v <

Yup!
@Reigne

Can do! > v <

Yup!
@Archtemis

Alright! ; v;
@Archtemis

Alright! ; v;
@Starshining

; v; ahh! Gladly!
@Starshining

; v; ahh! Gladly!
@Ambercatlucky2

May I be added to the pinglist? c:
@Ambercatlucky2

May I be added to the pinglist? c:
@Ambercatlucky2 Oh thank you! ^_^ Number 3: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=500456][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5005/500456_350.png[/img][/url] Emote: (socially) awkward/uncertain. General character note: she’s indecisive and lacks self-assurance. I'm just in the habit of checking since shops vary whether you wait for confirmation, before or after etc. I'll send that 75K now then. :)
@Ambercatlucky2

Oh thank you! ^_^

Number 3:

500456_350.png
Emote: (socially) awkward/uncertain.
General character note: she’s indecisive and lacks self-assurance.

I'm just in the habit of checking since shops vary whether you wait for confirmation, before or after etc. I'll send that 75K now then. :)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Foxicle

Yeah! You totally can > v <
@Foxicle

Yeah! You totally can > v <
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40