Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | free writing!!!!! [closed]
1 2 3
@Tag, i'd love if you could do a bio for my Crystal :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7876588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78766/7876588_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tag, i'd love if you could do a bio for my Crystal :)

7876588_350.png
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
Can you write something for one of my dragons? Winterdawn or aqua? They're on the second page and have nothing for their story, but if you want to link them in to my clan go ahead!
Can you write something for one of my dragons? Winterdawn or aqua? They're on the second page and have nothing for their story, but if you want to link them in to my clan go ahead!
chlZfGD.png
@Tag, i'm in no rush so please take your time :)
@Tag, i'm in no rush so please take your time :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Tag same here, please, take your time! I am in no rush.
@Tag same here, please, take your time! I am in no rush.
chlZfGD.png
@tag !!!!! w HH HHH oh my goodness???? you didnt have to do that omf,,,, im cryinn,,, thank you so much???? min is my little baby so im so, aaaa
@tag !!!!! w HH HHH oh my goodness???? you didnt have to do that omf,,,, im cryinn,,, thank you so much???? min is my little baby so im so, aaaa
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@mikareep i know i didnt!! but he was too cute not to man
@mikareep i know i didnt!! but he was too cute not to man
8dtZ7nB.png
@ghostqueen13

It comes as no surprise that this particular Fae finds it hard to approach most other forms of life, as her history is painted in the grief of loss. A terrible plague took hold of her native lands, turning gentle dragons into mindless, bloodthirsty fiends with frothing maws and spasmodic wings under each waning moon. The little Fae found herself unaffected, but helpless to watch the crumbling of her most cherished clan. It was a slow process, and in the safety of the sun, she sought desperately for a cure to save her friends and family, collecting healing scrolls and herbs, trying her hand at alchemy and even blood magic. To no avail, though, and as time passed her comrades grew more distant. Ashamed of what they'd become, and to avoid wounding loved ones, many dragons of the clan exiled themselves, going into hiding and leaving the Fae to survive on her own.

But this little Fae, against all odds, managed just barely to survive. Her life had become dedicated to reversing this illness, and she grew exhausted and lonely in the endeavor. Perhaps it was chance that she branched out into the territory of other clans during her search for a cure, or perhaps it was fate. When her battered, shaken form collapsed in the foxfire bramble, a skydancer, curious and kind who dawned a coat of ice, assisted her to a welcoming lair. This crew of dragons nurtured her back to health, hearing out her story and, seeing as her previous clan disbanded and spread, offered the wounded soul a permanent residence in their home.

They honored her with the name 'Night' for her survival of what is now commonly referred to as the Nighttide Disease, and she soon found herself as the lair's primary healer. Today she still studies all she can in an effort to combat Nighttide Disease and keep her newest family free of harm, but it will take quite some time for the emotional wound of losing those she grew up with to heal.

Until then, Night, while a kind and intelligent dragon, remains cautious and relatively quiet, even in the safety of the lair. Her spot is at the side of the ice skydancer who found her, assisting him and ensuring his well-being. Despite being a dragon of few words, Night has become particularly close to the fellow, and rumor has it that her feelings expand past the platonic sort.

--

hope this is ok!!
@ghostqueen13

It comes as no surprise that this particular Fae finds it hard to approach most other forms of life, as her history is painted in the grief of loss. A terrible plague took hold of her native lands, turning gentle dragons into mindless, bloodthirsty fiends with frothing maws and spasmodic wings under each waning moon. The little Fae found herself unaffected, but helpless to watch the crumbling of her most cherished clan. It was a slow process, and in the safety of the sun, she sought desperately for a cure to save her friends and family, collecting healing scrolls and herbs, trying her hand at alchemy and even blood magic. To no avail, though, and as time passed her comrades grew more distant. Ashamed of what they'd become, and to avoid wounding loved ones, many dragons of the clan exiled themselves, going into hiding and leaving the Fae to survive on her own.

But this little Fae, against all odds, managed just barely to survive. Her life had become dedicated to reversing this illness, and she grew exhausted and lonely in the endeavor. Perhaps it was chance that she branched out into the territory of other clans during her search for a cure, or perhaps it was fate. When her battered, shaken form collapsed in the foxfire bramble, a skydancer, curious and kind who dawned a coat of ice, assisted her to a welcoming lair. This crew of dragons nurtured her back to health, hearing out her story and, seeing as her previous clan disbanded and spread, offered the wounded soul a permanent residence in their home.

They honored her with the name 'Night' for her survival of what is now commonly referred to as the Nighttide Disease, and she soon found herself as the lair's primary healer. Today she still studies all she can in an effort to combat Nighttide Disease and keep her newest family free of harm, but it will take quite some time for the emotional wound of losing those she grew up with to heal.

Until then, Night, while a kind and intelligent dragon, remains cautious and relatively quiet, even in the safety of the lair. Her spot is at the side of the ice skydancer who found her, assisting him and ensuring his well-being. Despite being a dragon of few words, Night has become particularly close to the fellow, and rumor has it that her feelings expand past the platonic sort.

--

hope this is ok!!
8dtZ7nB.png
@Dragakure
do you have any idea for a name for your boy? or do you want me to name him or? im not quite sure how to go about it without having a name lol

@mikareep
also would it be ok if i snag the idea of drawing gijinkas to go w/ the dragons i sell and do it too bc man that is such a good idea omg
@Dragakure
do you have any idea for a name for your boy? or do you want me to name him or? im not quite sure how to go about it without having a name lol

@mikareep
also would it be ok if i snag the idea of drawing gijinkas to go w/ the dragons i sell and do it too bc man that is such a good idea omg
8dtZ7nB.png
@Tag Feel free to name him!
@Tag Feel free to name him!
@tag

oh my gosh that was perfect!!!! ping me if you ever do this again!!!
@tag

oh my gosh that was perfect!!!! ping me if you ever do this again!!!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3