Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Albino's Watercolor Art Shop!! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@Albinomexicano

Pretty! Out of curiosity (just curious), why does she still have her face lines on her? (Like when your first beginning drawing and you see where you put the eyes, nose, and lips)
@Albinomexicano

Pretty! Out of curiosity (just curious), why does she still have her face lines on her? (Like when your first beginning drawing and you see where you put the eyes, nose, and lips)
SYJDX48.png
@Bloodyangel12 well i never really erase the sketch underneath, it's just that maybe because she has light skin the lines are more pronounced? (Normally they go away/aren't as noticeable) If you'd like me to erase them and send another picture to you I can!
@Bloodyangel12 well i never really erase the sketch underneath, it's just that maybe because she has light skin the lines are more pronounced? (Normally they go away/aren't as noticeable) If you'd like me to erase them and send another picture to you I can!
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
@Albinomexicano

If you don't mind, that'll be great! (I'm a little OCD about it)
@Albinomexicano

If you don't mind, that'll be great! (I'm a little OCD about it)
SYJDX48.png
@Albinomexicano
I see all your slots are full but can you please ping me when one opens up?
Thanks!
@Albinomexicano
I see all your slots are full but can you please ping me when one opens up?
Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
Not sure who it's by but not me
@Cidae actually all my slots are open, i just havent updated them yet :)
@Cidae actually all my slots are open, i just havent updated them yet :)
@Bloodyangel12 zfSyRsDl.jpg
is this better, i tried to erase as much as i could. there were some parts where i couldnt because the pigment of the watercolors trapped the graphite, sorry :(
@Bloodyangel12 zfSyRsDl.jpg
is this better, i tried to erase as much as i could. there were some parts where i couldnt because the pigment of the watercolors trapped the graphite, sorry :(
@Albinomexicano

No, no that's ok! It's perfect, thank you! (Watercolor is my favorite medium to use, so I understand the difficulties in pencil and watercolor issues. :D)
@Albinomexicano

No, no that's ok! It's perfect, thank you! (Watercolor is my favorite medium to use, so I understand the difficulties in pencil and watercolor issues. :D)
SYJDX48.png
@Albinomexicano Can you do one of this guy here? He's supposed to be very handsome =) I'd like one from the waist up if possible (not sure if you call that full body or head shot). I think I want it to be very human, perhaps besides skin/hair color. I'll be paying in treasure so let me know. Thanks! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16383499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163835/16383499_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Albinomexicano
Can you do one of this guy here? He's supposed to be very handsome =)
I'd like one from the waist up if possible (not sure if you call that full body or head shot). I think I want it to be very human, perhaps besides skin/hair color. I'll be paying in treasure so let me know.
Thanks!

16383499_350.png
@Cidae LOhV0jpl.jpg
I hope you like him
@Cidae LOhV0jpl.jpg
I hope you like him
Hey @Albinomexicano! I want to get some art for a friend of mine. I'd like a picture from the waist up please! I'd like it to be pretty human like accept for skin color. Can you include the horns and possibly pointed ears? Thanks in advanced! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11465979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114660/11465979_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey @Albinomexicano!
I want to get some art for a friend of mine.
I'd like a picture from the waist up please! I'd like it to be pretty human like accept for skin color. Can you include the horns and possibly pointed ears? Thanks in advanced!

11465979_350.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21